• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
To put your all 3 posts in one post instead of putting seperate messages in different posts.
Oh okay. They were unrelated to each other so it wouldnt have made sense but it was unnecessary for me to post them all so i deleted one. Thx for reminding me not to spam XD

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? asdffish
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 410 (with alt pm if you want the name)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) asdffish1
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Not really ever
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I usually get 3-4 hours in the weekdays and as much time as I'm needed on the weekends unless other plans arise.
What clans have you been in previously? CyanVolts and Organization are the notable ones
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: I'm pretty good with a bow and sword and decent at strafing Weaknesses: My fns dodging needs work for the most part, the rest isn't really great or horrible.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably being able to balance it, being able to stay up with my school work and play, but it's been getting much better.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? How couldn't I? I have one myself, well he's not much of a puppy anymore but he's awesome!!
I recommend fish! He is very nice and good at pvp as well as a good leader.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? ProfessorRetro
What region are you applying for? US.
Age? 13.
Wins? 443.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) theprofessorretro
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I've played against many players in the clan, but I've never teamed with them.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll be on for atleast 1 hour on weekdays, more on weekends.
What clans have you been in previously? Element v2, Rivals, Sovereign (trial), and a few others, I really can't remember.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I feel as if I don't have any PvP strengths at all. I'm a well rounded player, and you can depend on me to get the job done. My weaknesses however include getting the fishing rod used on me and stress. Sometimes it gets so bad I can't even hold my mouse.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My greatest challenge has been to get people to accept me for who I am. Sadly, I'm not doing well with that.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yeah.
See, Before you guys go right away and type in the "Lulz denied ban of thred", I'd like you to actually consider my application without any sort of biased judgement. I feel as if I have matured and changed from the squeaker I was a few months ago. Taking a break from MCSG and considering my purpose in life has helped me change from being a mean and annoying person. Instead, I try my hardest to make those around me happy, and I can promise that whatever problems that were induced by me in the past, will never happen again, regardless of if I'm accepted or not. I will be truly dedicated to this clan. I feel as if me applying about 5 times and still getting denied is enough evidence for that. Thank you, have a good day.
DENIED!!!11
Minecraft Username? Rhino1928
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 753
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) reelsteel95
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I can can be pretty active
What clans have you been in previously? #Rebels #Bungled #Romans #EliteSquad
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Im above average with a bow and Im good at 1v1, my weaknesses are water fights and FuzzyPB
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting better with a fishing rod
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes. So much.
He is cool. Recommended!
Gipp and SniperSnakez are also recommended! OTSchauzer and Edog too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member