• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
What I think should be in tier 3's:
-Diamond boots/helmet
-Bottles of enchanting
-Enchanted wood/stone sword Sharpness/knockback
-Enchanted chain/gold armour
-Potions
-Ender Pearl
-Enchanted Bow
-God Apples

Just things that won't be too overpowered. Also will you have to parkour to tier 3's or do something to make it hard to get to? That way they aren't to easy to get.

BananaStorm0012

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't get why people keep saying god apples, your calling them god apples for a reason -.-. Anyway, god apples would be way to OP, due to resistance and fire resistance, like say your being chased on demons breeze, you could just pop a god apple and swim away in lava. Or say there's a decked out guy and your not too decked out, it gives you 30 seconds of regeneration II, where you almost instantly heal up when you take damage. God apples would be wayyyyyyyyyy to OP

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, here's what I would like to see:

- XP bottles (2 would suffice, seeing the number of T3 chests in a map)
- Diamond boots OR diamond helm (high rarity, though. Maybe like 20% chance of getting either)
- Splash potions (regen, damage, swiftness, you get the idea)
- Low level enchanted iron armour pieces (again, relatively high rarity)
- Normal iron armour pieces (common)
- Large quantity of arrows (25? Helpful at the start of rounds, but not so much later on when one can craft)
- Lava bucket (high rarity, one-use (can't repick up))
- Low level enchanted stone weaponry (med rarity)
- Low level enchanted iron weaponry (relatively high rarity)
- Ender pearl/s
- Diamonds
- Iron ingots (probably 2...)

Oh and also (listen up, I think this is important), I really do think it should be randomised. Otherwise, everyone would just run to them...

Dialga1044

Spectator
Reaction score
Enchanted stuff, make the diamond rates in tier 3 like iron ingots in tier 1/2 and horse spawn eggs and armour. Maybe bottle o' enchanting potions too, so we can make more use of the enchantment tables. Also iron ingots could come in multiples, arrows could be in bigger stacks, make iron armour the standard like leather armour in tier 1 chests and also crafting tables and make them placeable and smash-able. (Cause we all know that feeling of having two diamonds and a stuck and not being able to find a crafting table without putting ourselves in danger at Cornucopia.)

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Can the server customize the durability of a weapon? Maybe a diamond sword but it doesn't have many hits left in it.

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with
"really op" items
would be some people would just have a route consititing of tier 3's. Also Horses are going to be so mad :D

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
What I think should be in tier 3's:
-Diamond boots/helmet
-Bottles of enchanting
-Iron Sword
-Enchanted chain/gold armour
-Potions
-Ender Pearl
-Enchanted Bow
-Higher chance of diamonds than tier 2
-Mob Eggs, Wolf, Horse, Creeper......

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
Well just something not TOO overpowering. When I say that I mean NO God Apples and No extended potions, No Diamond armor. Since if you get any of these you may as well call it quits. However if these chests spawn RANDOMLY in a world instead of the same position each time, then I think it may be fair to add in overpowering items. So everybody will have a fair chance of trying to get them.

SteriodGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe that the tier 3 chests should have parkor to get to and consists of a defiant diamond and definant iron and others things. Or it could be a already made iron sword!

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Can the server customize the durability of a weapon? Maybe a diamond sword but it doesn't have many hits left in it.

I remember seeing a similar thing on another server, where there would be a power 2 bow with 3 shots on it. Maybe something like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci