• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz_Concon

Spectator
Reaction score
No, in my opinion that is pushing over the line. First of all it's unfair. If your reached the chest first, it's an immediate win basically. If you had enchanted armour, then you'd be over protected. If you had an enchanted sword, it'd make it way to easy to kill someone. Iron swords can be crafted using sticks and iron ingots. There is almost no point in adding Iron Swords if you can obtain iron ingots and sticks. Think about how easy MCSG games would become with all these possibility's that you have recommended. Potions??? :p That's way to pushy. Ex : if you poisoned someone, that would most likely bring them vey low in health and then 1 swing of a sword would finish them off. If you had potions, they would have to add milk buckets into MCSG chests. I could go on and on and on complaining about why your recommendation is a very bad idea :p. It would make the games very very unrealistic as well and the games would go by way to quickly. :p I understand if your just joking around but if your not there is no way this will ever happen :p
I mean not in just one chest lol XD I meant only one of these like a speed potion with normal Tier 1/2 items mixed in

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the following:

Iron Axes/ Iron Swords
Diamonds (higher spawn rate then tier 2)
Bottles 'o' enchanting
A lot of Iron Ingots

MakoSet

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,
I think you should put in diamond armour, iron sword's, enchanted: armour swords/axe's, bow's and a stick with knocback and fire aspect.
No invisibility or poison potions thought.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally, enchanted iron swords is a little too much guys. I'd think I'll just stick with enchanted stone swords.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Not Diamond Armour. That would ruin the game. Please no.
Maybe Iron Swords, but nothing too crazy. Nothing enchanted (maybe unbreaking things on a sword or iron armour, but nothing more). Horse spawn eggs sound fine, but you would also need saddles and possibly wheat.

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
Tier 3 chests shouldn't be game-breaking, so in my opinion they could have the same loot as tier two chests, with a higher spawning probability of iron and chain armor, plus a chance for 2 diamonds. Also, bottle o' enchanting would be nice to throw in cause I rarely see enchanted anything. :p

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Maybe you guys could make stuff that you can only normally get by a sponsor be what spawns in tier 3s

sesiath

Spectator
Reaction score
make tier 3 "God" chests like a chest you will find at the cornicopia then nerf all of the other chests down to leather chain and stone swords and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci