• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry. I'm not aware as to what double posting means. I'll try to stop, but I'm not exactly sure.
It's posting two times in a row, without another post in between. Try to fit what you have to say into one post, or if you forgot something, there's an edit button at the bottom of your posts.

Lava buckets wouldn't be cool. punpunpunpun ;)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It's posting two times in a row, without another post in between. Try to fit what you have to say into one post, or if you forgot something, there's an edit button at the bottom of your posts.

Lava buckets wouldn't be cool. punpunpunpun ;)
Pun city.

theMCSGwinner

Spectator
Reaction score
i would say a couple of chests with diamond helmet and boots but other chests should have like iron armor, iron swords,gold armor ,enchanted armour,bows and swords.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that the tier 3 chest location(s) would be randomized each game, which could end up being really stupid. What if it happened to spawn in the most obvious tier 1 in some really well known map by everyone, like SG4 or Breeze Island? However, maybe MCSG will make it spawn randomly, but only in specific chest locations. Again, that would still maybe not give everyone a fair chance at getting it, but this all is only if that rumor is even true.

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
But if they spawn randomly it gives everyone a chance to get one, along their normal route, and don't have to go out of their way to get a tier 3. They can just possibly get a tier 3, then all the other chests that they are familiar with on their route.

And horses shouldn't be allowed in Deathmatch.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
But if they spawn randomly it gives everyone a chance to get one, along their normal route, and don't have to go out of their way to get a tier 3. They can just possibly get a tier 3, then all the other chests that they are familiar with on their route.

And horses shouldn't be allowed in Deathmatch.
I like what you added about horses in deathmatch. I believe that when a player gets tp'd, it removes them from the horse.

MoneyMakerMike

Spectator
Reaction score
I like what you added about horses in deathmatch. I believe that when a player gets tp'd, it removes them from the horse.
But if they were camping spawn, their horse would still be there. Unless the horse disappears when you teleport. You should get rid of the horse all together when deathmatch starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci