• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint - Vote Don't Argue -_-

Should Toggle Sprint/Sneak be allowed on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters

I

Platinum
Reaction score
Toggle sprint should be allowed but toggle sneak should not bc you can open inventory and craft things while sneaking as well
They are the same mod..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sure most people are aware we disallow it because a developer has gone through the mod multiple times and found a knockback modifier in the code. Unless we just so happened to grab a non legitimate version of the client every time this has been tested, it has been determined to provide an unfair advantage and will be punished for. As for now, we are exploring other options for a sprint bind key :)

I

Platinum
Reaction score
I am aware of that but they can go to toggle sneak options and disable toggle sneak while toggle sprint is enabled
You can't allow a mod and disallow certain options. I say to just let everyone use everything included in ToggleSneak, I mean, don't they realise that MCSG's playerbase is going down while every other server that allows it is going up?

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing I can assure you is that with big community oriented decisions like this one, the Dev team, Administrators and Sr. Moderators do not make the decisions lightly. I'm sure hours and hours of debate have gone into this and I'm sure those debates are still going on. It wasn't just a simple no and the investigation is still going on (to the best of my knowledge) Nothing on our server ever happens for no reason. Everything has a reason behind it and they do what they think is best for our community and our server. I think everyone should just ride this one out and know that whatever happens is going to be the best decision for the server as a whole because those higher ranked staff members know what's best for the server and what is best for the community.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
One thing I can assure you is that with big community oriented decisions like this one, the Dev team, Administrators and Sr. Moderators do not make the decisions lightly. I'm sure hours and hours of debate have gone into this and I'm sure those debates are still going on. It wasn't just a simple no and the investigation is still going on (to the best of my knowledge) Nothing on our server ever happens for no reason. Everything has a reason behind it and they do what they think is best for our community and our server. I think everyone should just ride this one out and know that whatever happens is going to be the best decision for the server as a whole because those higher ranked staff members know what's best for the server and what is best for the community.
well lets hope it doesnt take us 2+ years like u guys did with gamma

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
well lets hope it doesnt take us 2+ years like u guys did with gamma
The rule never changed because no one minded it until someone got banned. Nether the less I can assure you if toggle sneak/sprint is not allowed, it isn't allowed for a reason (Ceroria gave a pretty good reason on why it shouldn't be allowed).

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
The rule never changed because no one minded it until someone got banned. Nether the less I can assure you if toggle sneak/sprint is not allowed, it isn't allowed for a reason (Ceroria gave a pretty good reason on why it shouldn't be allowed).
i dont take kb lmao cause of my egyptian ping cameron. BAN ME FOR THAT?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! stoopid au noober!!

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
I'm sure most people are aware we disallow it because a developer has gone through the mod multiple times and found a knockback modifier in the code. Unless we just so happened to grab a non legitimate version of the client every time this has been tested, it has been determined to provide an unfair advantage and will be punished for. As for now, we are exploring other options for a sprint bind key :)
Are we supposed to take the word of this developer? The same development team who can't even fix an FnS glitch?

The mod is open source; if the developer can point out where in the code it reduces kb, and provide the proof, we'd believe him. Otherwise, the claim is fabricated nonsense.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Are we supposed to take the word of this developer? The same development team who can't even fix an FnS glitch?

The mod is open source; if the developer can point out where in the code it reduces kb, and provide the proof, we'd believe him. Otherwise, the claim is fabricated nonsense.
evermore they will never understand the way of the no kb gods. Evile Atu assemble!!!!!!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I assure you they are more than capable of fixing an FnS glitch. There are many things that require the dev team's attention. Obviously, fixing said glitch is "on the list", so to speak. Other things required their attention before this gets fixed.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I assure you they are more than capable of fixing an FnS glitch. There are many things that require the dev team's attention. Obviously, fixing said glitch is "on the list", so to speak. Other things required their attention before this gets fixed.
awh cute they cant fix a 3 minute error while badlions dev made a 10x better server with a god anticheat in an hour good good ;);)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci