• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle Sprint - Vote Don't Argue -_-

Should Toggle Sprint/Sneak be allowed on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 25.3%

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are we supposed to take the word of this developer? The same development team who can't even fix an FnS glitch?

The mod is open source; if the developer can point out where in the code it reduces kb, and provide the proof, we'd believe him. Otherwise, the claim is fabricated nonsense.
But the FnS glitch is fixed. It was quite literally resolved in the last game build, which should be live ;)

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
But the FnS glitch is fixed. It was quite literally resolved in the last game build, which should be live ;)
I tried it on a beta server on 5 fns (not charges, actual fnses) and in each fns it placed successfully just once.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing I can assure you is that with big community oriented decisions like this one, the Dev team, Administrators and Sr. Moderators do not make the decisions lightly. I'm sure hours and hours of debate have gone into this and I'm sure those debates are still going on. It wasn't just a simple no and the investigation is still going on (to the best of my knowledge) Nothing on our server ever happens for no reason. Everything has a reason behind it and they do what they think is best for our community and our server. I think everyone should just ride this one out and know that whatever happens is going to be the best decision for the server as a whole because those higher ranked staff members know what's best for the server and what is best for the community.
The people who play the game know what's best, and if what the staff do is best for the community, then why is Badlion getting double the members online, I'll answer for you, because when the community wants something they do it, notice how when you do /list on Badlion you see a ton of helpful Donators and Donator+s, along with almost always a mod or atleast a chat mod. Then there's UHC's and all the things I'm sure every other person who has complained has told you about, and also, keep in mind that Badlions' SG 2.0 is coming out and they are letting the community help out and their objective is to pass this servers' SG. So my opinion is the 'hours and hours of debate' going into little decisions should be dealt with straight away, and then MCSG can move on to other little things like the FnS, or the huge things like the Anti-Cheat that probably still can't detect when someone is no-cliping with Saint 2.1.

John

Platinum
Reaction score
I think toggle sprint/sneak should be allowed on mcsg because YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS HAVING TO RELOG SWITCHING FROM BADLION TO MCSG! Honestly just make it allowed. please

Reactions: *

xNightlyColors

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's a nice idea, but unlike optifine it's a harder mod to download and could lead to an unfair advantage to those who don't know how to or can't download it.
Stop being so bias cause you moderate the server. You really have had no valid point in any of your posts.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
Stop being so bias cause you moderate the server. You really have had no valid point in any of your posts.
That's a bit harsh, seeing as I was once a regular member like you and have been playing on the servers for much longer than you as well. I understand your point but I have my opinions and you have yours.

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
awh cute they cant fix a 3 minute error while badlions dev made a 10x better server with a god anticheat in an hour good good ;);)
Are we supposed to take the word of this developer? The same development team who can't even fix an FnS glitch?

The mod is open source; if the developer can point out where in the code it reduces kb, and provide the proof, we'd believe him. Otherwise, the claim is fabricated nonsense.
Ceroria take my word for it. If you are so much of a literal booty licker at pvp that the kb mod affects the kb then that's your prob. I don't use it on my pc at my moms and I do better with that. It doesn't affect it. Even if it does it is so minuscule it is basically negligible. The mod makes it easier for ppl who don't sprint key cause 1.6 days were fun, it makes it easier for ppl who can't w-tap without it. It legit is all around a useful mod bordering the level of helping you. I find it ok to use. And btw mods, pair me up against someone with this so called toggle sprint kb mod, I will still win without it.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
i don't use toggle sneak and i've got 1700 map 13 nodb elo on kohi prac 2 and been in the top 20

it does not affect knockback in the slightest- i've been screenshared twice on kohi on suspicion of a kb modifier (and other things) and I DON'T EVEN USE TOGGLESPRINT. If you consider that most kohi players use the mod, for me to get screenshared twice without using it kind of suggests that the mod doesn't give a kb advantage given that pot pvp is essentially based on knockback.

All MCSG is doing by disallowing the mod is waving away players who would like to play mcsg but don't want to break the rules and aren't bothered switching versions.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Oh wow this thread is pretty flamey.

I'm still wondering why this is even a debate, honestly it should've been allowed a while ago. If the knockback reduction code is true, then yeah I could see why it wouldn't be allowed, but could someone provide proof on that? Otherwise it's just words from a staff member, it isn't 100% reliable. If there isn't any proof to this knockback code, then give the community what it wants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci