• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top AU MCSG clans?

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Phoniex: Originally know as Au rebels the clan has improved greatly and because you gaht asains in the clan ily SITG and Quak and the Zekrom and that zado kid

2) Furry: All of the members are decent juzzy and ryan and xestros (and that one fgt Xisuno)

3) I wont be all heart for my clan but i think #absoluion: even though we haven't vs'd the invisible fire we still have on of the greatest teamwork out there love you #Aboslution except Pringle

4) Cabbage: Alts

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
1) Phoniex: Originally know as Au rebels the clan has improved greatly and because you gaht asains in the clan ily SITG and Quak and the Zekrom and that zado kid

2) Furry: All of the members are decent juzzy and ryan and xestros (and that one fgt Xisuno)

3) I wont be all heart for my clan but i think #absoluion: even though we haven't vs'd the invisible fire we still have on of the greatest teamwork out there love you #Aboslution except Pringle

4) Cabbage: Alts
PHOENIX****************************************************

lazerson

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's everyones favourite type of threads: Best MCSG clans thread! We see countless threads about the top US and EU Clans, but what about AU? Post your opinion down below!

1) Phoenix - Amazing teamwork, amazing players, amazing strategy. These guys know how to work together, they know how they work, and to top it off they're not complete idiots. They've got 3 out of 5 of the top AU MCSG players, and that's pretty impressive. They beat Apex, the clan which often called the 2nd best in AU 3-1. They're a great big family.

2 Tie) Apex - These guys have awesome teamwork and their leaders know what they're doing. They've lost a few of their stronger members in the past week or so, I guess we'll see if that has a huge affect on them.

2 Tie) Cabbage - There's one word to sum this whole clan up: alts.

4) Absolution - Dear God, these guys are seriously underrated. What they lack in player skill is made up for in teamwork. These guys know exactly how their clan mates work, and they use that to their advantage. Strong tactics and teamwork. The 2 big things that are necessary in clan battles, and this clan has both of them.

5) Delta - You may be thinking I'm being a bit biased here. It may be the fact I don't know AU clans very much, but in my opinion we have a lot of potential. We have strong leaders and some players know some good tactics and strategies. All we need is some listening skills, *cough* Lefamily, Jordy *cough* and I think we'd have a chance at taking that number 2 spot, and if we get stronger possibly the number 1 spot.

Leave your opinions in the comments below! Please avoid flame, I don't want this thread to end up locked....
What about #Zero? What's that ranked

Dead_Hot

Tribute
Reaction score
1.Phoenix: nick and cam gave swag to the clan
2.Apex: brilliant strategies and teamwork
3.Fury great players great clan
4.Hyper skill players
5.Delta great good teamworks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics