• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN. Isaacbidisaac
2.Past Clans. In team Airborne, but were not participating.
3.Moderating Experience if any. Accepted for a interview in MCSG and have moderated some small sided servers.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Not personally.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I would be strict on the rules, however not strict altogether. I could be having a good time while doing my job. If you want me to right more I will

Lt_surge77

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Voltage
2. Number of Players in clan. Around 10
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Yes, pink is best though :D
4.Do you agree to the rules?Yes we do.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea of qualifiers bcuz then you will know u didn't make the wrong decision to who made the tournament. That is just my opinion.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
1.ArtOfPvP
2.Eternity
3.The Haunted
4.Vanguard
5.Retrospect
6.Extinct
7.Royals
9.Crimson
10.Salvation
11.Purifde
12.Renegades
13.Exodus
14.The Tigers
All of the clans excepted so far. We had a problem we a few newer/ maybe not as well known clans stiffing me and or pulling out at the last moment last time and also disbanding before the event actually took place. So for the last 2 spots Josh and I will review carefully the applications and decide who get them. There will be a new map we are deciding on. Haven't found one yet but we will not be making one. The hunger will be fixed and the all mod apps wil be reviewed tom and I will start modding people. UpdatinStatus and BulletJc are the only two that get instant Sr Mod because they did a great job in Season 1 so congrats to them. This event will happen in I believe 2 weeks. It will once again be 16 teams and will last only one weekend, so if the weekend I give you is not good for your clan please do not apply considering its a little frustrating to have clans bail at the last moment. If you have nemore questions feel free to post here or pm me.
*Ahem* Shady Hollow/Zone 85 *Ahem* ;)

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Insidous
2. Number of Players in clan. 17
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Yes
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes
It would be great if you could add me on skype at sertifiedblocks so I can properly apologize for my actions. As a leader of a clan that was the wrong way to represnt myself and I apologize

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
It would be great if you could add me on skype at sertifiedblocks so I can properly apologize for my actions. As a leader of a clan that was the wrong way to represnt myself and I apologize
Didnt you leave it last time saying it wasnt fit for you're clan or something like that.

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN. GamingNewfie
2.Past Clans. Paradox, Evolution, and Exodus.
3.Moderating Experience if any. I was a moderator on FramePvP, Admin on a Friend's Server, and Currently Moderator on FadedPvP
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I haven't talk to shanrr, but I have talked to Joshua a few times.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I am a chill guy who can have a good time, and I can be assertive and stop flame or any problem. <3

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, i thought it was a randy tourny that's why you didn't sign up... ah I see now ;). <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci