• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 365
Past clans: Hotdogs, Rebels, Organization Leader, Inferno
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc, but i'm pretty sure everyone has me except gears.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i've been playing a lot with everyone in the clan, whether it be on L4D2 or Minecraft or any other game. We all laugh and laugh, having a good time. If I were to be a part of that more often, it would truly be my honor.
recommended

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc, but i'm pretty sure everyone has me except gears.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i've been playing a lot with everyone in the clan, whether it be on L4D2 or Minecraft or any other game. We all laugh and laugh, having a good time. If I were to be a part of that more often, it would truly be my honor.
Recommended.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Recco-damn-mended!

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheOverkillYT/Immensedude98 "Matt"
Wins:119
Past clans: Forgot the name but it Disbanded
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Ill DM-I do YT so I dont want it to be public
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because, it seems like a cool/relaxed/laid back kind of clan, and I can be a very relaxed and laid back kinda guy. I have some friends in here, so I believe that I can fit in easily as it's easy for me to make new friends. And when there's competition I go try-hard, and play my best- and I don't ever give up. My motivational quote is
"How hard will you play today, if you knew you couldn't play tomorrow"
Thanks for reading :)
reeeecomeeended bae

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
IGN: zCrimsonAura
Wins: 415
Past clans: Valhalla, Excel, Retrospect, Phoenix
Skype ID: zcrimsonskype
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join trivium because i want to join a experienced clan that does well with teamwork, and this is the first clan that came to mind, not trying to kiss butt xD I think i could be a really good asset to this clan as i am fairly decent at PVP and i think i could get along well with many members of this clan. Thanks for taking your time to read my application. I also know Purge_Hawk :)

Mint

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN- _MintChoco_

Wins- 406

Past Clans- #Ares, #tigers, #Radiant, #ArtOfPvp.

Skype- Brendan118118

Why do I want to join trivium- I want to join trivium because I have been playing minecraft sg when I first got the game so I really think my pvp skills will help the clan out I am not trying to be cocky but I really do think I will help this clan out and I hope you will give me a chance

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Just a reminded (because I'm seeing a lot of applicants not doing so) to be VERY active on TeamSpeak. This is KEY if you want to get into the clan, because we need to get to know you c:

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Just a reminded (because I'm seeing a lot of applicants not doing so) to be VERY active on TeamSpeak. This is KEY if you want to get into the clan, because we need to get to know you c:
Don't listen to this kid.

Mint

Diamond
Reaction score
Gears you should probs update your signature c: You're no captain anymore :D
Did I get accepted sorry if I'm rushing u though I'm a little confused with the whole team speak thing

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: zCrimsonAura
Wins: 415
Past clans: Valhalla, Excel, Retrospect, Phoenix
Skype ID: zcrimsonskype
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join trivium because i want to join a experienced clan that does well with teamwork, and this is the first clan that came to mind, not trying to kiss butt xD I think i could be a really good asset to this clan as i am fairly decent at PVP and i think i could get along well with many members of this clan. Thanks for taking your time to read my application. I also know Purge_Hawk :)

It's been like, 6 months since we actually played a game together.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci