• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers are being attacked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
You know you're popular when people ddos you.

Haters gonna hate.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Servers are up and back to normal. Again, sorry for the issues we had tonight.​

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that is decided by our attacker. I am contacting the hosting company to see if they can block the IP they are taking down so it will bring up the others.
If they are ussing a VPN, blocking their IP's would be useless.

JJcool94

Spectator
Reaction score
Could it be that the Eu Servers are attacked now? They just all crashed a minute ago and when they were back up the ware extremely lagging... (They are lagging the whole day already)

Minecob123

Spectator
Reaction score
This is absolutely stupid!! Who ever you are attacking these servers is a f''whit! Seriously your obviously jealous of chads amazing work. Why take the time taking these servers down SERIOUSLY!.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
Could it be that they are attacking the EU servers too? They all chrashed and I can't connect anymore, while the other servers that I have all have full connection.

liam78787

Spectator
Reaction score
Im confused, im from australia and i've tried to get on the servers but i cannot, is this because there down or im in australia and i cannot join any of the survival game servers. If I can join servers which ones. The european or the united states. Please someone help me.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, if we are being attacked again (double checking if we are) that means that most servers will be practically unresponsive because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci