• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vigilo's Resignation

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see you resign :( Thanks for everything, good luck on your future endeavors!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
You were amazing at everything you did and you were an awesome friend to me. You will be missed Vigi ily <3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Who is this guy randomly tagging me? In all seriousness you were an amazing Sr. Mod, my favourite by far, and continue to stay awesome because you're so good at that ;)

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
We weren't the closest of people, but I do know you always worked your hardest on everything that you put your mind to especially your events. I know one day you will do great things in the world, because you are one of the most hard working people I know.

Viggy, you will be missed.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
i like the thread cause u made a game of thrones reference
but ur not dead so your still bound to the knight's watch
desertion is punishable by death
but you were a high role member of the community you should've been admin and recieved more respected
love me

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Rest easy Vigi. In all seriousness, the Staff team has lost a great Staff Member. You were such a hard worker and never failed to impress me.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My heart felt like it's sinking when I noticed what was going on. But now I think there's a clearer picture for me, and I understand.
Nonetheless, thank you for absolutely everything, Vigi. And this also includes those who have left as well.
I still don't know how to react to this situation. :(

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck in future :/

This community will miss you Vigilo...Good luck in future my friend <3
Vigilo daddy! Why would you do this, you are leaving me :( I am crying inside you were like my dad, but Vigilio MC dad. I will always remember you! Love you man!
Thank you so much for everything you've done Vigilo. You were such an awesome staff member that I always looked up to, one of my role models and one of my favorite staff members when I wasn't even a Mod. You will be truly missed.

Please stay awesome and take care! I'll definitely see you around! <3

Will do! :love:
I love ya man, I'm gunna miss you <3
Rest easy Vigi. In all seriousness, the Staff team has lost a great Staff Member. You were such a hard worker and never failed to impress me.
Sad to see you resign :( Thanks for everything, good luck on your future endeavors!
It's very sad to see you go Vigi, Good luck with your future endeavors and please try to come on teamspeak once in a while and checkup on us <3

Having someone that has been such a big part of our Sr. Staff team leave is really sad to see but things happen unfortunately :/

You were such a crucial part of our staff team and you really did leave a big impact on our staff team. You really did help me and other moderators on the server and you are overall just a chill guy. I bid you good luck for whatever you would like to strive to in the future and I hope to see you around.

Netherlands rocks :p
You where great to the community and good luck in the future vigilo Seeya!
Thanks for the nice words <3

no mention i cri

jk i will miss you vigi i remember when we were just normal members wanting to become mods (Mirko Nikola Vigilo) you were the first one to become one and last one to resign

#savage(rekt)
Should have mentioned you, you're amazing. Rekt you too

You've done amazing. Now mine onto something more deserving of your time.

I also resigned for much the same reasons except didn't lose interest in the game.

That's sad to hear, I didn't know that. Thanks Joey <3

Ever since the beginning I have seen you put in so much hard work and rise to be a great Sr. Mod, and I respect you for dedicating so much time and effort to this community. You will truly be missed, but we all have to know that life goes on! With that I would like to wish you the best of luck in accomplishing your future endeavors, and thank you for everything. :)
Thanks a lot <3 Same with Sylnt, you're one of the few intelligent ones. Keep doing what you're doing as long as you like it.

Honestly.

Oh for sure, it won't be the same but I'll still follow the way I've been trained to host and manage the event. I've been doing it for almost 2 years so :p
You'll do great, in your way of doing things ;) I have faith

You were amazing at everything you did and you were an awesome friend to me. You will be missed Vigi ily <3

Much love <3

Who is this guy randomly tagging me? In all seriousness you were an amazing Sr. Mod, my favourite by far, and continue to stay awesome because you're so good at that ;)
Awh cute

but I do know you always worked your hardest on everything that you put your mind to especially your events. I know one day you will do great things in the world, because you are one of the most hard working people I know.
Nice you noticed mate.

Viggy, you will be missed.
AWH <333
And oh yeah you can call me Vigilo yes? Thanks

i like the thread cause u made a game of thrones reference
but ur not dead so your still bound to the knight's watch
desertion is punishable by death
but you were a high role member of the community you should've been admin and recieved more respected
love me
True words, that's the only think I have to say.

My heart felt like it's sinking when I noticed what was going on. But now I think there's a clearer picture for me, and I understand.
Nonetheless, thank you for absolutely everything, Vigi. And this also includes those who have left as well.
I still don't know how to react to this situation. :(

I'm sorry for not telling every detail of why I resigned, but then my rank would probably be taken off haha. Thanks for the kind words miner <3

It's really hard to see you go, I mean you did so much for the community and the staff team, you were one of the best sr staff there is! However I completely understand your decisions and I am so glad that I was able to become one of your friends within my time as a staff member!! I think you'll enjoy being in that purple colour xD it's a good life haha
Anyways, you will definitely be missed as a staff member, one of the only people that really hosted a lot of events in your group (when the groups were around) so I admire you for all your hard work and dedication to that. But yeh I understand why you decided to leave it can start to get too much.
Love you Vigilo!! I am so proud of you and glad to have met you <3 :) The staff team is really losing someone great
Awh that's so kind of you Alyssa. And yes, I'm definitely enjoying my rank, I feel free as a bird ;)

Thanks smash

Shame on that Senior Mods!

Kidding

Now being serious, you're definitely the best staff member I've ever seen in this community. I have no words to explain how you were so dedicated, professional and even if you were busy at that moment you would've get some time to be on TS and help me meanwhile!

I still don't forget the last OCS sessions which were were amazing and some OMN sessions too :c

While I'm here playing and chatting etc I just have two more sentences to tell! Your dutch accent just fits too well meanwhile speaking english and do something you would like to do in your future! Working or studying for anything you don't like doesn't give you satisfaction! ;)

Well, as I've finished this huge argument kinda,

I'll miss you Vigilo! I hope I'll catch you MCG's Teamspeak :c

Regards, from your "friend", Cleanup <3
I agree with the statement at the beginning of your message, not kidding.
Thanks for all the kind words Waves!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci