• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting for maps, should this be changed?

Do you like this voting improvement?

• Yes

Votes: 280 90.6%
  • No (please explain why below!)

Votes: 29 9.4%

• Total voters

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
If any overplayed map will be in the list. People will vote for it. So it will be played again :(

Reaction score
like the idea, i think you should keep the skip command though it is really usful for unofficial clan battles ect.

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea because the 'skip' vote never even got used really and this is a much better idea than the 'skip' one because then you don't have to wait in the lobby as long..

derknoche

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea! :D
Map 1
Map 2
Map 3
Map 4
Chad's favorite map! (Completely(!) random)

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
The reason overplayed maps are overplayed is because a mojaority of the people in these lobbys enjoy playing the maps and the gameplay is fun. I feel if a majority of the people want a map then they should be able to get that map. I think it should be the previous voting system where you could play the same map multiple times in a row. There is a reason some maps are underplayed, the most common reason I have seem it not because the maps look bad, but because the gameplay isn't fun. I think the most common reason that gameplay isn't fun it because alot of the maps are too big and make the game take way too long, or the maps have too mach water. I feel that with the new system is forcing us to play these maps.

President Snow's Pick (or Random Map, working on text ideas)
I think this would be good for when new maps are added.

Last edited:

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The reason overplayed maps are overplayed is because a mojaority of the people in these lobbys enjoy playing the maps and the gameplay is fun. I feel if a majority of the people want a map then they should be able to get that map. I think it should be the previous voting system where you could play the same map multiple times in a row. There is a reason some maps are underplayed, the most common reason I have seem it not because the maps look bad, but because the gameplay isn't fun. I think the most common reason that gameplay isn't fun it because alot of the maps are too big and make the game take way too long, or the maps have too mach water. I feel that with the new system is forcing us to play these maps.
But... SG2...

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome idea, the skip option is hardly ever used any more, and this could be a chance to play on some of the underplayed maps more often :D

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea! The skip option is hardly ever used anymore, so this would be a great alternative.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci