• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting for maps, should this be changed?

Do you like this voting improvement?

• Yes

Votes: 280 90.6%
  • No (please explain why below!)

Votes: 29 9.4%

• Total voters

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Love the idea as i don't really like skip cause no one does it?? only like 1 or 2 people per lobby of there's no popular maps

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Make the random map like PMC map competition so it's maps that havn't got onto he server yet.

That's never going to happen but I think it would be fun as it's a wider range of maps played.

Btw: It wouldn't be all maps, just the decent maps that havn't got on.

I'm bad at explaining stuff

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, 3 popular ones and 3 under-played maps would be better in MY opinion...

CoolGuy_XD

Tribute
Reaction score
Great system... but just saying that You said black ops 2 or cod. Blacks ops 2 is apart of the Cod franchise XD

Oslosurfer

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love that voting system! I feel like nobody ever votes for skip... so this would be a great compromise! :)

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not going to go through the thread to see if somebody has said exactly this, but seeming as I believe that BO2 has a really good map selection system where all maps get played fairly regularly, and that MCSG has a similar number of SG Maps as to maps in COD, why not just make it an option of just two maps and a random? I doubt that with 5 map options, the random will ever get picked, as there will usually always be one of the five that people like most and is overplayed (Breeze, Freeze, SG4, Valleyside etc.)
Every time someone says "Bo2" it takes me 10 minutes to try and figure out what they're trying to say. "Body Odor 2?" "Brown oranges 2?" And then I think "Black Ops 2!" But then I notice that they also say COD later in the statement, and I get really confused "They're different?!?" Forgive me, I never really enjoyed first person shooters.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every time someone says "Bo2" it takes me 10 minutes to try and figure out what they're trying to say. "Body Odor 2?" "Brown oranges 2?" And then I think "Black Ops 2!" But then I notice that they also say COD later in the statement, and I get really confused "They're different?!?" Forgive me, I never really enjoyed first person shooters.
i hate CoD.... sorry Chad :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci