• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Wairau

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
No need to be so nitpicky, he was just replying to something.

As for the map, what you have isn't bad at all. I think you might want to add a little bit more variation in the land. You can stick to the fairly flat theme, but maybe try to just add more slight height variance. It helps make the map more natural.
do you think adding a lake to the map with boats and a doc? and maybe some more hills and homes?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
That would actually be pretty good.
Thank you very much for your feed back. Anything else that you would like us to know or change? everything helps us out. and be sure to tell your friends :) ty <3

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is Terraformed, just because it doesn't have any mountains doesn't mean it's a bad map. It's a good map, simple for PvP. I would suggest less trees, replacement of trees could be more town or more vineyards, even though you have enough of those, I can't think of much xD. All I want it less trees, maps with big forests usually have 30 minute games (ex: SG1, SG3, Wyvern's Wake (sometimes), etc.) I know you don't want any Chernobyl comments, but they amount of trees on chernobyl was perfectly spread around

P.S. Why new thread??

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
The map is Terraformed, just because it doesn't have any mountains doesn't mean it's a bad map. It's a good map, simple for PvP. I would suggest less trees, replacement of trees could be more town or more vineyards, even though you have enough of those, I can't think of much xD. All I want it less trees, maps with big forests usually have 30 minute games (ex: SG1, SG3, Wyvern's Wake (sometimes), etc.) I know you don't want any Chernobyl comments, but they amount of trees on chernobyl was perfectly spread around

P.S. Why new thread??
thank you very much dude, we are thinking of adding a new lake with boats and info center etc. and thinning out the trees too. but ty heaps for the feedback, tell your friends. Oh, the new thread is due to Dave changing the forums and guide lines to submitting maps :)

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Nice map looks great. Just add a hint of a few more hills and spread out the trees. The lake idea of yours is very nice. Add a dock too with a hidden secret just for the fun of it if you want.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
thank you very much dude, we are thinking of adding a new lake with boats and info center etc. and thinning out the trees too. but ty heaps for the feedback, tell your friends :)
Do you have a server where players can view the map?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
No terraforming = no terrain.

And no terrain = bad map.
WHAT THE HELL.
No terraforming = no terrain.
And no terrain = bad map.
thanks for the constructive criticism m8. Not
if your going to hate explain why...
and there is plenty of terraforming and terrain.
again, please say what you mean by No terraforming = no terrain. the terraforming is present and it is good.
And what makes it worse is that your a terraformer for redforest. So you know a lot about it. therefore you could give some good feed back. why the straight up hate?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Do you have a server where players can view the map?
not yet, but a Japanese server uses one of our old builds and is going to use this one on trial shortly. Ip you can Pm me for because I dont want to post it on an MCSG thread as it is not MCSG

JuanTwoThree

Survivor
Reaction score
We are leaving you nice feedback. Feedback does not mean just good opinions. I feel as if you need to be more professional about this if you are legitimately trying to get this on the MCGamer servers. And what BlueHeron said was true. Gibby please act better about it for now on. Also please read the rules here <-- . Do not double post please.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
We are leaving you nice feedback. Feedback does not mean just good opinions. I feel as if you need to be more professional about this if you are legitimately trying to get this on the MCGamer servers. And what BlueHeron said was true. Gibby please act better about it for now on. Also please read the rules here <-- . Do not double post please.
sorry, where did I double post? and blue herrion did not leave any good tips or ways to improve our map was my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci