• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WASD or Arrow Keys?

Arrow Keys or WASD

• Total voters

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally use the arrow keys, it's a lot easier for me.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Arrow Keys. Don't tell you play Minecraft with those. Ain't nobody got time foe that. :p

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
If you use arrow keys, how do you sprint jump? Or do you just have it set to something else.

I've been using WASD since I was young, so that's my vote <3

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
Double tap up/forward, and hold the space bar?
Wait, isn't it harder to fight then? Because you then have to move your hands from the arrow keys to the mouse.

With WASD, you have everything in position. Thumb on space bar to jump, rest on D,W,A and then the pinky on LSHIFT.

How do you do it?

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, isn't it harder to fight then? Because you then have to move your hands from the arrow keys to the mouse.

With WASD, you have everything in position. Thumb on space bar to jump, rest on D,W,A and then the pinky on LSHIFT.

How do you do it?
Genius! WASD is simply better.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score

How do you do it?
I use a trackpad! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci