• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WASD or Arrow Keys?

Arrow Keys or WASD

• Total voters

Matthew123

Tribute
Reaction score
WASD. Too hard to sprint jump and jump at all. You can't be using space to jump unless you switch it cause one hand has to be on the mouse.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WASD, even though I'm left handed, I HATE arrow keys...

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely WASD. It is much more easier to use the mouse for me when i use WASD keys :p

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
People use the arrow keys, wow. How do you reach the space bar when using the arrow keys? I certainly can't.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
I recently taught myself to do the two-finger scroll on my trackpad to change my held item, because you can't change items with the number keys while sprint-jumping.
Use your fingers that do A and d for switch.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I've explained it before, and I'll explain it again.
If you are wanting to be a serious MCSG player and good at the game, you're going to need to use w, a, s and d. The reason being is that when you use the arrow keys, it's impossible to check up behind you while running from someone. In order to press the F5 key and run, you'd need to take your hand off the mouse key: completely exposing you to an attack.
Another thing is that with the arrows, you can't bend your fingers to select items quickly. With the arrow keys you can.
Not really, much easier for left handed people to use arrow keys.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I've explained it before, and I'll explain it again.
If you are wanting to be a serious MCSG player and good at the game, you're going to need to use w, a, s and d. The reason being is that when you use the arrow keys, it's impossible to check up behind you while running from someone. In order to press the F5 key and run, you'd need to take your hand off the mouse key: completely exposing you to an attack.
Another thing is that with the arrows, you can't bend your fingers to select items quickly. With the arrow keys you can.
Actually, that's pretty easy for me. I just take my left hand off of the Control key (which is pressed so that I may right click), and put my thumb on Fn, and reach my middle finger towards F5. Also, I scroll with two fingers on my trackpad to change items. I know it seems complicated, but I've done it my entire life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci