• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WASD or Arrow Keys?

Arrow Keys or WASD

• Total voters

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I use WASD because: 1. My arrow keys are a centimeter across and half a centimeter the other way. 2. It's on the side of my computer (laptop) so I'd have to look at the screen from a large angle if I played with them, and I'm not going to use the mouse with my left hand.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've explained it before, and I'll explain it again.
If you are wanting to be a serious MCSG player and good at the game, you're going to need to use w, a, s and d. The reason being is that when you use the arrow keys, it's impossible to check up behind you while running from someone. In order to press the F5 key and run, you'd need to take your hand off the mouse key: completely exposing you to an attack.
Another thing is that with the arrows, you can't bend your fingers to select items quickly. With the arrow keys you can.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
wasd, weel scroll for items switch. Space to jump, Shift to sneak (i am a pro at that) . Then E for items then after i dont use the other controles

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Arrow keys are easy if you use trackpad.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I use Arrows for moving.
Control for bow shooting.
Z for zooming in Optifine.
That limits what you can do so much. Right clicking when you're aiming with a bow makes it so much easier to aim and having arrows to move is so awkward >: Do you use a mouse or trackpad?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci