• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WASD or Arrow Keys?

Arrow Keys or WASD

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

That limits what you can do so much. Right clicking when you're aiming with a bow makes it so much easier to aim and having arrows to move is so awkward >: Do you use a mouse or trackpad?
I thought you knew I used a Trackpad lel :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
WASD, I tried arrow keys when I first started playing it was waaaay to much of a hassle. >.>

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Something wrong with this part, or am I just stupid?
nah. people like me who have always used laptops have to lean forward and use numbers at the front to change inventory slot selection, since theres no middle button to scroll with like on mouses.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
nah. people like me who have always used laptops have to lean forward and use numbers at the front to change inventory slot selection, since theres no middle button to scroll with like on mouses.
I recently taught myself to do the two-finger scroll on my trackpad to change my held item, because you can't change items with the number keys while sprint-jumping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci