• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need change. Cause it.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Ehh one point I disagree with, but, having said that the main message you were trying get across I agree with. But it's a shame we will never see a day like that, the world is too broken to be fixed.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Just saying, this is not necessary.. I'm sure people realize calling other people names is hurtful.

I didn't read the whole thing, I skimmed. It's just the same point stated over and over again.

Oh, am I supposed to act like this: YOU'RE A GREAT PERSON FOR POSTING THIS HERE'S A LIKE, AND HERE'S A FOLLOW THANKS FOR BEING A HERO.
I didn't say that; you're entitled to your opinion. If you don't think this helped in the least all power to you.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying, this is not necessary.. I'm sure people realize calling other people names is hurtful.

I didn't read the whole thing, I skimmed. It's just the same point stated over and over again.

Oh, am I supposed to act like this: YOU'RE A GREAT PERSON FOR POSTING THIS HERE'S A LIKE, AND HERE'S A FOLLOW THANKS FOR BEING A HERO.
Half the people don't realize that when they call people gay, they don't realize they're saying homosexual.

On topic, I couldn't agree more, this is unbelievably true. I cringe whenever I hear someone use it as an insult, because, quite frankly, it's not.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Dude, in what way does this post help? I'm being sincere, who thinks calling someone gay isn't hurtful?
Half the people don't realize that when they call people gay, they don't realize they're saying homosexual.

On topic, I couldn't agree more, this is unbelievably true. I cringe whenever I hear someone use it as an insult, because, quite frankly, it's not.
^^^

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score

Okay?? But when they say it they realize they're insulting someone. People on the forums are genuinely nice (and circlejerky as we can see here), this has no use here.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I completely agree. I make a consciences effort to not discriminate even when I am joking. But I know what you mean, I see people all the time use the slurs when they die in game, etc.

Only one thing: http://puu.sh/9e7Gr/c6b877171b.png
May want to change that to "The Beginning of Time-1970" (and it really didn't end in 1970).

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Okay?? But when they say it they realize they're insulting someone. People on the forums are genuinely nice (and circlejerky as we can see here), this has no use here.
Thank you for your opinion and input; it has served as much purpose as it can. I'd appreciate you not elaborate too much, however, as it is no longer helping if you do. There is no need to flood the thread with it :) thanks!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion and input; it has served as much purpose as it can. I'd appreciate you not elaborate too much, however, as it is no longer helping if you do. There is no need to flood the thread with it :) thanks!
I appreciate your honesty on how you can't answer my simple question.

Although, I don't see why you're posting this when on numerous occasions you've called people 'Downies' in chat.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I completely agree. I make a consciences effort to not discriminate even when I am joking. But I know what you mean, I see people all the time use the slurs when they die in game, etc.

Only one thing: http://puu.sh/9e7Gr/c6b877171b.png
May want to change that from "The Beginning of Time-1970" (and it really didn't end in 1970).
When I said that I meant the whole time period including the laws then racism. Racism never did end but around that time period had undergone positive change and still is.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not discuss anything to do with bans or ban evading on this thread. All comments relating to either of those two subjects will be deleted. If you wish to discuss those issues, either PM me or make a report abuse in the correct section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci