• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need change. Cause it.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised that this argument hasn't been stopped already but please stop the flame and argument on here. As mason said, don't discuss bans on here and don't hate on anyone because of this thread. I would hate to lock this thread because I believe people need to be aware of this but if the flame continues I have no choice.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe people need to be aware of this but if the flame continues I have no choice.
Who do you think this is going to help in all honesty? Do you honestly think that some random 9 year old who calls people homosexual terms is going to find this, READ IT ALL (which I doubt half of us actually did), and change their whole life?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Being gay myself, I've heard it and realised the words behind it.

The word "gay" is used as an insult in the modern day. Everyone is striving to be in the cool kid's group, without realising what they're actually saying. An example chat in the cool kids group;
Cool kid 1: You hear that new kid wants to do extra community service? Ha gay
Cool kid 2: Yeah, that kid is such a downie.
This is what happens now. Words are being used too frequently. They can roll off your tongue without you even realising you said them.

God, Earth is stupid, #tothemoon.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Who do you think this is going to help in all honesty? Do you honestly think that some random 9 year old who calls people homosexual terms is going to find this, READ IT ALL (which I doubt half of us actually did), and change their whole life?
That's kind of a pessimistic way to look at it but I see your point. I'm not saying it is going to change their life or anything but I feel that this could help the people that take the time to read this to change their ways. Like I said earlier, keep the thread on topic, even though you don't find peace with this thread.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
It is all about awareness. Even if this thread has little to no impact on others, it raises the issue. And even that can make a difference.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
That's kind of a pessimistic way to look at it but I see your point. I'm not saying it is going to change their life or anything but I feel that this could help the people that take the time to read this to change their ways. Like I said earlier, keep the thread on topic, even though you don't find peace with this thread.
I mean, I'm discussing the thread. Just because I'm not going full (snip) with the thread owner doesn't mean I'm offtopic. I'm just pointing out that, this is giving out awareness to the wrong people. Go on a 'hate gays' forum or something, I don't know.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I mean, I'm discussing the thread. Just because I'm not going full (snip) with the thread owner doesn't mean I'm offtopic. I'm just pointing out that, this is giving out awareness to the wrong people. Go on a 'hate gays' forum or something, I don't know.
Feel that way if you please, it's your opinion. I'm just trying to get you to stop causing potential for people to get angered and offended by your posts.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Feel that way if you please, it's your opinion. I'm just trying to get you to stop causing potential for people to get angered and offended by your posts.
Yes, thank you. My problem is that he is explaining all too excessively. I'm fine with his opinion remaining on my thread comments, just not as 30% of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci