• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well, Hello MCSG, it's been a long time

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome back man. And if you haven't seen the new "Improvements" That MCSG made to solar frost, I suggest you don't. It's sad to see a great SG map ruined again by Team Elite. But anyways welcome back.
Don't hate on TE. They did what they thought would improve the map, and it has improved in looks, though it may have gotten worse in game play.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's exactly what I meant the new solar is the only have-decent map TE made, But the half-slab snow blocks ruin sprint which makes for terrible gameplay.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Ok so luckily this caught my attention.
Eshan I dont recommend becoming to involved in MCSG, I envied you when you left cause you were able to move on and I wasn't.
Now that I've left, I'm happy I dont have to deal with the kind of crap that happens on these forums and servers. Going to check out your server though, very interested. :)

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Eshan I dont recommend becoming to involved in MCSG, I envied you when you left cause you were able to move on and I wasn't.
Now that I've left, I'm happy I dont have to deal with the kind of crap that happens on these forums and servers. Going to check out your server though, very interested. :)
Eh. I wanted to talk to my old friends. To be honest, with how the community has treated me. I feel better that I left.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Eh. I wanted to talk to my old friends. To be honest, with how the community has treated me. I feel better that I left.
So you make an introduction thread, and then say you're glad you left? If you hadn't noticed, there didn't seem to be much hate in this thread. People were welcoming you back for a fresh start.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
So you make an introduction thread, and then say you're glad you left? If you hadn't noticed, there didn't seem to be much hate in this thread. People were welcoming you back for a fresh start.
No. The stuff I've got on my profile. About 3 people were forum banned for harassment.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No. The stuff I've got on my profile. About 3 people were forum banned for harassment.
Ignore them. Those are just the people that think you're gonna be the same old annoying Eshan that constantly talked about suicide, but you have to prove them wrong.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Why be here to complain and moan about the community? We're here because we want to be, if you don't like it leave.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Why be here to complain and moan about the community? We're here because we want to be, if you don't like it leave.
My poor unfortunate person, one day you'll learn that these forums do something to a person that can not be undone. I recommend leaving now, while you STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My poor unfortunate person, one day you'll learn that these forums do something to a person that can not be undone. I recommend leaving now, while you STILL HAVE A CHANCE!
Leaving would be like leaving a part of myself behind. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, I'll be here till we're gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci