• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Ill do what i want, i said the map is shi* and you started having a go at me dude...
Fine, but don't tell me to shut the bunnies up. Like I said, I respect what you had to say. I merely questioned you opinion, and you got extremely angry about me doing so. Swear at me again, and I'll do my best to get you into trouble. You're making yourself look extremely low by swearing and giving me abuse. It's called debating. I said 'Why do you hate sg5? Give me some reasons? It seems to me like you're the type of person that just plays sg4 and breeze all the time, and is in my opinion destroying MCSG'. And what did you reply with? Something along the lines of 'laggy piece of Good'... Yes, that may be your opinion. But I would never say that about someones map, and their hard work. So yes, you're in the wrong. I'm not having a go at you, I questioned your opinion, and you turned it into an argument.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm good, getting into lots of arguments as it is xD Currently building builds to add to my PMC, in order to lead upto to a project that I will use to hopefully gain entry to The Angel Block Society. How about you?
i'm doing good.. Back from a break of the MCSG.. Back now.. Trying to get some wins... and hoping to be a good community member :p gonna apply for mod when the applications open again.. ;)

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm doing good.. Back from a break of the MCSG.. Back now.. Trying to get some wins... and hoping to be a good community member :p gonna apply for mod when the applications open again.. ;)
I went on a long break too;P I'll start playing again once MCSGV2 is implemented (Sick of playing sg4 and breeze every game) Nice;D

dandydandan6

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a good map, but I really think a few more buildings and more rubble would make it better.

Also no half snowblocks xD

Now that we have given you some time to play our new map it would be awesome to know what you guys think! So feel free to give us your opinions on our latest map and what you think of it compared to the others!

Also the video shown here is an map overview video I found today by 'YoshiToMario' so I thought you guys may enjoy it. Have a little watch while you think about your own opinions of our 'The Day After Tomorrow' themed SG map.

Sidera - Signing out!
I think it is my favorite map because it is big and has a lot of chests everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci