• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBilbo

Spectator
Reaction score
A fine map, I never have issues finding good things... That's one of the more common maps for me to get full iron + diamond sword. The only issue I have with it is that: a) any lag at the start and you die b) the lighting glitches at the spawn crash my friend's game.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Its a good map.. But there is a place where you can under the layer of snow.. And can't get back out..
Hey man, long time no see;P If you remember me that is;) Yeah, I think we may have actually sent MCSG a patched version, but it hasnt been updated yet for some reason:eek:

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
How am I a child for speaking the truth?That's YOUR opinion that you think it's amazing, well if you log onto the servers for a day you'll see that the community doesen't agree with you and agrees with me. You guys make good maps, and I'm not an arrogant,ungrateful child. I'm 15 and I don't need other maps then the ones we have, I'm pretty satisfied as is. Premature? LOL. I'm one of the maturest in the community. But in my opinion sg5 sucks, MY opinion. Stop hating on my opinion, the question was aimed towards US, not you US.
I know what you mean, i said the map is Good at logicllama straight away was here like WTF HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE IT, i mean dude calm down and read the question.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
No, the way you speak of your opinion, is in a childish manner. You show no repect towards us, for the time and effort we put into the maps, and the fact that we created the survival games. I repected your reponse up untill here 'LOL,you must get at least 1000 fps then hotshot. I mean the connection for the servers on that map is horrible and so is the fps for people who play who's cpu's cant handle it. Thats why people don't play SG2 or SG5 because there humongous maps.Breeze is 150 yeah it's small, WAY better then sg5. Sg4 perfect size, chest spread differen't places to do different things and then there's sg5. Statue of liberty parkour, and a huge bridge. Lol, and 10+ chests? Lol heck no, I see 2-3 chests and I have to kill others for other chests and I have 188 wins I know the map amazingly, but there are nearly 2 to 3 tier 2 chests, it's not about survival it's just a huge map with spread chests all over the maps, that's all it is. A huge map, that lags repeatedly.' Firstly, you insulted CaptButter for no reason at all. Secondly, The community just loves sg4 and breeze. That's why I quit. Those, in my opinion are the worst 2 maps on the server. Theyre woeful. I hated sg4, and I built a ton of it. I honestly hate it. Like I said above^ I used to have an extremely bad computer, and so I never played sg2. However, I respected TeamVareide for the work and effort they put into map. When you come along, and say 'Sucks, laggy, too big' and stupid, stupid, ignorant reasons like that. You honestly expect me not to get angry? This community is almost impossible to please. Literally. We build a big map, it's too laggy, Build a small map, not detailed enough. I honestly believe if we just random generated a map that was stupidly small, and placed a few, low detailed castles around the place, everyone would love it. That's how out of hand and stupid its become. I used to build the maps, thinking what the people at MCSG would like, but now, I just give up to be honest. The amount of hate we get, we cannot really get our heads round it. We laugh about it in teamspeak.
No need to write us a whole essay, dude calm yourself

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry? Just because I don't write a sentence filled with incoherent garbage. Please, explain to me what is wrong with writing a paragraph? And no, a paragraph is not an essay. But I actually think about things, I fit my opinion into large amounts of space. I do not see the problem? Second of all, I did not reply like that straight away. If you actually READ, you will see this 'Thanks for the clear response to the map:p
However, I disagree with some parts of what you said. You say sg4 and breeze are perfectly sized maps. I disagree. They make the game so dull and generic. When I joined I loved SG as it was. It was about SURVIVAL. It was about using your brain to win. Using tactics. Now its just any pvp server. Which to be honest, really sucks balls. On the new maps, I don't find myself thinking about situations, thinking about food and provisions. All I see is a once amazing gamemode destroyed and twisted by the new community, that suck up to sg4 and breeze, and refuse to give any other maps a chance. If this MCSGV2 doesnt fix this game destroying voting system, I'm off forever :l.
If you think that is an offensive message, please state why. I gave an opinion, with justified reasons. It is when he became rude, and started contridicting himself, that I became angry and offensive. If you have a point to prove, back it up with legimate evidence, please.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah i still know you from tekkit :) How are you doing?
I'm good, getting into lots of arguments as it is xD Currently building builds to add to my PMC, in order to lead upto to a project that I will use to hopefully gain entry to The Angel Block Society. How about you?

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry? Just because I don't write a sentence filled with incoherent garbage. Please, explain to me what is wrong with writing a paragraph? And no, a paragraph is not an essay. But I actually think about things, I fit my opinion into large amounts of space. I do not see the problem? Second of all, I did not reply like that straight away. If you actually READ, you will see this 'Thanks for the clear response to the map:p
However, I disagree with some parts of what you said. You say sg4 and breeze are perfectly sized maps. I disagree. They make the game so dull and generic. When I joined I loved SG as it was. It was about SURVIVAL. It was about using your brain to win. Using tactics. Now its just any pvp server. Which to be honest, really sucks balls. On the new maps, I don't find myself thinking about situations, thinking about food and provisions. All I see is a once amazing gamemode destroyed and twisted by the new community, that suck up to sg4 and breeze, and refuse to give any other maps a chance. If this MCSGV2 doesnt fix this game destroying voting system, I'm off forever :l.
If you think that is an offensive message, please state why. I gave an opinion, with justified reasons. It is when he became rude, and started contridicting himself, that I became angry and offensive. If you have a point to prove, back it up with legimate evidence, please.
I dont care what you just wrote because I cba to read it and really shut the fu** up because the question is do you like it i put no and im not gunna change my mind. If you have a problem do a plugin that every god damn game will be sg5 and everyone obviously will be ther like yeah -_-

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont care what you just wrote because I cba to read it and really shut the fu** up because the question is do you like it i put no and im not gunna change my mind. If you have a problem do a plugin that every god damn game will be sg5 and everyone obviously will be ther like yeah -_-
Smart one you. You cannot be arsed to read it? You do know that once one side of the argument, starts tossing around irrelevant insults such as 'shut the bunnies up'; you're just telling me that Ive won? You can't think of a valid reason, so you result to using no-point insults such as this. Thankyou. If I had to be honest, I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore - I just really hate your attitude towards other people and myself. I don't tell you to shut the bunnies up, I respect what you have to say, eventhough most of it is stupid nonesense. You should learn to do the same.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
Smart one you. You cannot be arsed to read it? You do know that once one side of the argument, starts tossing around irrelevant insults such as 'shut the bunnies up'; you're just telling me that Ive won? You can't think of a valid reason, so you result to using no-point insults such as this. Thankyou. If I had to be honest, I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore - I just really hate your attitude towards other people and myself. I don't tell you to shut the bunnies up, I respect what you have to say, eventhough most of it is stupid nonesense. You should learn to do the same.
Ill do what i want, i said the map is shi* and you started having a go at me dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci