• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you miss most at MCGamer?

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of the things I miss the most from the old MCGamer days include,
  • The Old Hubs (No specific one just the old hubs in general)
  • The Old Hub System Including Single Hub Chat (I miss this from time to time)
  • Friend Rank
  • Hackers (I know it's bad to say, but I miss them)
  • The days when only a few people had Diamond Donor.
  • The days before Platinum
I do love that MCGamer has come so far development wise, but I do miss these things from time to time. It's mostly due to the fact that these are the nostalgic things that I joined the community knowing and loving. I hope that we only progress into a network that is more flexible and enjoyable to play on. The 3 year anniversary of the servers is coming up soon! Hopefully we can have a great year.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I miss the days when there was Creative and Survival
I miss the days when some other gamemodes (QQ, SGC) were still played
I miss the days when we had the floating hubs and then where everyone would rush to the find the secret diamond armor
I miss the days when people win, they showed good sportsmanship
I miss V1 :'(

On the plus side,
I have seen a decrease in hackers
More fun gamemodes to play
New patches/updates
More cool maps
More streamers streaming MCG

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
2. Old moderating style of staff. I'm not saying the new mods aren't doing anything, but the overall old moderating style and the mods were better.
I've been a mod for pretty much 11 months, and there have been a lot of changes in the team; however, I'd kinda like to know which system or things about the old systems that you liked and maybe we can somehow implement them into the current moderator job.
Being able to go on the TeamSpeak and seeing 4 or more different staff channels that I could join and be comfortable in, I miss having so many friends in the community, but the majority of them are gone.
^ I honestly know a grand total of 5-10 moderators, and I feel extremely uncomfortable talking to some of the others. It's just so different... That's one thing that sucks about being a moderator for so long: You lose so many people and only gain a small amount of people. It really sucks.
There is no shortage of hackers 0.o
There was a small one, but they're starting to come back slowly ;)

Things I miss:

• The staff team from last November and December
  • Last summer
  • Knowing almost every staff member
  • EU Cleansweeps (may be coming back!)
  • The old hub (although I like the new one)
  • Having one hub system. As David said.
  • Having an overwhelming amount of motivation
  • My interview
  • The old ban guide. I feel we're really light on some of our punishments nowadays.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci