• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you want to see in our survival server?

MCSG Survival Server should have:

• Total voters

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you going to have seperate mods on the servers?
note: also are donors perks going to ccarry over to the other servers?

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
Vanilla Anarchy -- No rules except no hacks.

My personal preference.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Actually, I've played minecraft since alpha, but then illegal.
I got the real minecraft 1 week ago as a present because I gratuated, I don't have money to spend on such things ><'
I always played on my brothers account and on his computer, my 6 year old laptop can't run minecraft :p
So I don't have very much experience online ><'
oh okay, I used to play cracked too until I said, "screw this, I'm gonna give Notch more money!"
And that was a few months ago :p

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
Training Grounds server would be great. Have archery ranges and arena PvP

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Factions! That way people could show off their team. Or if you don't have a faction get recruited so that you have a group of people to play with. And DON'T betray them!

Reactions: Le0

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
How about have a faction and economy server then implement survival games into it in a way(e.g. pick a person from each faction to fight in a survival games for money and more power to the winning faction).
This is an amazing idea. It would really give MCSG a difference to other factions/pvp/survival servers (that is, if MCSG decides to add all 3 of those)

T3AM_CoBRa

Spectator
Reaction score
An all out war server would be cool where you could team up and have time to gather items and build a fortress. Then after a set amount of time it starts and then nations fight to the death to take over then it resets.

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a PvP faction McMMO server would be the best. Maybe add economy, I don't really care. But McMMO is so fun.

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to see a factions plugin. Similar to the Survival Games, players would be put in a starting room. Once the timer reaches 0 players would be randomly place don 2 different teams, and given a few different classes to pick from. Another timer, about a minute. There would be 2 castles, 1 for each team. Once the 2nd timer hits 0 the gates open and the 2 armies charge at each other. Classes would include things like Warrior, Archer and Alchemist. There would also be multiple TNT cannons mounted on each castle to fire at the enemy as the huge battle goes on. Basically, a fight to the death with 2 giant teams. All the other factions either consist of a heap of small factions that are too weak to do anything or people just wana do their own thing, I think a huge minecraft war would be epic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci