• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Love for Narwhals? Hate for Baccas? 'OMFG HACKKEEEERRRR'?!?! 'OMFGGGG I GOT BANNED FOR HACKING'?!?!?!? This community is so poisoned I can't stand even staying here. No wonder we lost 50% of the playerbase to the Hive, because its so toxic that it hurts.

I have a friend whom was a 100% legit player. I've played with him in AU since the dawn of the server. He was banned for hacking one day. He made a Ban Dispute and he got unbanned because of lack of evidence. Then, he proceeded to applying for Moderator position, he got denied because he has been banned before and that they re-review his ban. Hilariously, the Sr. Mod whom replied to his application was the one whom unbanned him. He got banned after that and he told me that he would never ever come back to MCSG and he would continue on THv and League of Legends forever.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, I mean ik that there are quite a few problems w/ this community but that really sucks man.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I still have fun. I'm the most tolerant person I know IRL. Sure, there are problems, but I never let that get me down.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
That sounds pretty bad. I think there are some problems with mods, I ave seen a few being like pompous and stuff, but generally everything is okay :/

KorStonesword wow our sigs aren't alike at all :p

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Love for Narwhals? Hate for Baccas? 'OMFG HACKKEEEERRRR'?!?! 'OMFGGGG I GOT BANNED FOR HACKING'?!?!?!? This community is so poisoned I can't stand even staying here. No wonder we lost 50% of the playerbase to the Hive, because its so toxic that it hurts.

I have a friend whom was a 100% legit player. I've played with him in AU since the dawn of the server. He was banned for hacking one day. He made a Ban Dispute and he got unbanned because of lack of evidence. Then, he proceeded to applying for Moderator position, he got denied because he has been banned before and that they re-review his ban. Hilariously, the Sr. Mod whom replied to his application was the one whom unbanned him. He got banned after that and he told me that he would never ever come back to MCSG and he would continue on THv and League of Legends forever.
What about the people who loves Noodles? We will rule over narwhals riding on they're backs

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I kind of remember the community always being like this, excluding the Baccas.

When I joined it was nothing different, so I don't know what people are talking about. I still have my fun from time to time. Eh, maybe I had to join way earlier to get the full MCSG experience, I dunno.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's still a good server to play when you're bored, but I will miss the good old days when every server I joined I had to face Egrodo, zeejayy, themegaryan17, and other players. Now, all I see is "in benja we trust" and "JAYSWING321 HACKER NOOB."

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
We haven't lost 50% the player base lol? The community is growing everyday? And only recently we just passed 1 million unique players. The community is poisoned? its you who are. Before being a moderator I was in a clan named nitride and we all started playing roughly the same time (around when MCSG was in Beta) and we are all still the same to this day and our thoughts are the same on this community also (is good thoughts). What's happened is and I have seen this before on other gaming community's, because a handful of people are mentioning that the community is "poisoned" Which trust me there are much, MUCH more"poisoned" community's out there which is so bad MCSG doesn't even compare to it. Back on topic, because you have seen these posts you are sub-consciously thinking the same way. Negative comments stick out much more that positive ones, remember that next time you post one like this.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I kind of remember the community always being like this, excluding the Baccas.

When I joined it was nothing different, so I don't know what people are talking about. I still have my fun from time to time. Eh, maybe I had to join way earlier to get the full MCSG experience, I dunno.
you did. when i was playing back in the summer. I had the best experience in my life. i swear to god if i could ever go back in time i would play every single of my MCSG matches that i did in the summer holidays again. i was hooked on it.

yankees19971

Experienced
Reaction score
my vote is clean the whole staff out i hate ever single mod and sr.mod they are all cocky and think there all cool for being a mod and its true u lost 50% of the ppl becuse of mitch getting banned alot of communty went to hive blamh gone wobbie banned this server is being so crazy now they need a plan or something in my opion the new updates/some staff members are ruining the server thats my opion

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
my vote is clean the whole staff out i hate ever single mod and sr.mod they are all cocky and think there all cool for being a mod and its true u lost 50% of the ppl becuse of mitch getting banned alot of communty went to hive blamh gone wobbie banned this server is being so crazy now they need a plan or something in my opion the new updates/some staff members are ruining the server thats my opion
I don't think the staff is that bad. I like most staff members. We did not lose 50% of our people from Bajan. The ones we lost from him I'm glad are no longer here. People are just extremely intolerant and can't deal with a little lag. I have just as much fun if not more now.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
We haven't lost 50% the player base lol? The community is growing everyday? And only recently we just passed 1 million unique players. The community is poisoned its you who are. Before being a moderator I was in a clan named nitride and we all started playing roughly the same time (around when MCSG was in Beta) and we are all still the same to this day and our thoughts are the same on this community also (is good thoughts). What's happened is and I have seen this before on other gaming community's, because a handful of people are mentioning that the community is "poisoned" Which trust me there are much, MUCH more"poisoned" community's out there which is so bad MCSG doesn't even compare to it. Back on topic, because you have seen these posts you are sub-consciously thinking the same way. Negative comments stick out much more that positive ones, remember that next time you post one like this.
Remember me from Nitride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci