• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You f*cktard. You post Ajax's very well written statement, and go entirely against what he is saying. Don't go back to Hive, I doubt anyone will want someone like you there either. Instead, go to the top of a tall building, and jump off. For the good of mankind.

On another note, Chad should really do the same as Ajax. He has to come out of this shell he has been living in for a while, and post a bit more than server updates that the Devs are doing.

Zephyr_11

Survivor
Reaction score
You f*cktard. You post Ajax's very well written statement, and go entirely against what he is saying. Don't go back to Hive, I doubt anyone will want someone like you there either. Instead, go to the top of a tall building, and jump off. For the good of mankind.

On another note, Chad should really do the same as Ajax. He has to come out of this shell he has been living in for a while, and post a bit more than server updates that the Devs are doing.
Please refrain from being disrespectful to other players' opinions. We all would like to state what we want to say without being bashed for it.

Anyone caught being disrespectful to other players will be punished in a manor consistent with the severity of their transgression.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
...tried to capitalize on the success it had on MCSG, and abandon Chad. And then they try to say. "Well....ummm.....we tried to buy MCSG" , like that makes things better. MCSG is chad's baby you excpected him to give it away.
Pretty much this in a nutshell. I will be making a statement when the time is right for everyone to read eventually, as there are some things MCSG needs to clear up and be transparent on to our past relationships. I am really not too concerned by other competitors as we been doing just fine with the thousands of other SG servers. Sure, other communities may have larger endorsement with other YouTubers and/or allow client side hacks/modifications., but we always end up on top.

To the people who state we are "dying", our system is only improving as the days progress (minus some issues with 1.5, but not our fault). Our statistics even show a higher number of people and every week for the past 2 months has had record breaking weekends.

Untitled picture.png

SG has been and will be very competitive with other communities and we will continue to improve on our system as we are not going anywhere anytime soon.

It's called IRL life and work. Hard to balance both lately as I been working on other projects. I am getting more help locally eventually as MCSG has grown way more of a time commitment than originally intended. Not saying I don't like it as the overwhelming support and success has been amazing, just cannot drop my local commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci