• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I don't know what's been happening on other regions, but I've been playing the AU servers and they seem as better then ever, barely any spamming or hackers and the only thing that's annoyed me since 1.5 is the crafting glitch, which isn't just MCSG that's having trouble with it.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
yes you are totally right! A friend of mine is perma banned for doing nothing but i cant say here so much because then im going to be banned! I donno but im thinking of leaving for hive too :)
But i dont know
Players don't get perm banned for nothing.
We never ban without evidence. If they feel their ban is unjust they should post a dispute.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Players don't get perm banned for nothing.
We never ban without evidence. If they feel their ban is unjust they should post a dispute.
There are many exaggerated liars trying to downrate the community. :p

yankees19971

Experienced
Reaction score
Blamph isn't gone, he just was sticking to hive until they fixed the massive glitch-spree that came in MCSGv2 (along with fixing all the maps, seriously the boat on SG1 is waaaay overpowered, if you get it you're set for the whole game)
the lag got Fixed and he still hasnet come back

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
We all will have to admit that it isn't going great for mcsg. The staff hasn't been doing much IMO. The only mod I've seen in all of my last games was PureWelshBoy(who I asked to come for a hacker). Also Valethars picture of the sr. mods saying him to not sniffel in their business. I think that Gibbo is working on maps with TE, slasher is locking threads and doing bans(which is good) and Valethar/Frondome both quit. Also with the wobbie3 alt account case. Unless slasher knew that was an alt account, he had no ban reason. If you honestly ban someone for saying 'noob runner', then take your admin title off for 1 day and see how many people will say: hey there mate, want a cookie? Noob is just a normal definition of new player IMO. As with us normal players, we get insults about our mums, how much we suck and that we should die..

Same goes for moderators, I've not seen mods in a loooooong time. Except PureWelshBoy, but he's like the only one I see. A week ago, Welshboy added me to the mod section of TS for a hacker I found. They where singing songs. Literally songs like, diamonds by Rihanna and such (this is not a lie). I would like to bet that not a single moderator there was in a game trying to find hackers or was in the report abuse section.

Devs are working 24/7 but people don't have patience. If mcsg doesn't make drastic changes, they'll actually lose that 50% to the Hive. Stories about unfair bans or temp bans becoming a perm ban. It's like mcsg opened the doors to hell. They unleashed the bacca/Benja rage, they unleashed ALL the hackers (which most of them still run around) and they are having some lagg problems. Which causes people to ragequit.

This was just my opinion on what is happening to mcsg.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my vote is clean the whole staff out i hate ever single mod and sr.mod they are all cocky and think there all cool for being a mod and its true u lost 50% of the ppl becuse of mitch getting banned alot of communty went to hive blamh gone wobbie banned this server is being so crazy now they need a plan or something in my opion the new updates/some staff members are ruining the server thats my opion
Go home
Your drunk

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
We haven't lost 50% the player base lol? The community is growing everyday? And only recently we just passed 1 million unique players. The community is poisoned? its you who are. Before being a moderator I was in a clan named nitride and we all started playing roughly the same time (around when MCSG was in Beta) and we are all still the same to this day and our thoughts are the same on this community also (is good thoughts). What's happened is and I have seen this before on other gaming community's, because a handful of people are mentioning that the community is "poisoned" Which trust me there are much, MUCH more"poisoned" community's out there which is so bad MCSG doesn't even compare to it. Back on topic, because you have seen these posts you are sub-consciously thinking the same way. Negative comments stick out much more that positive ones, remember that next time you post one like this.
Sorry, I was misleading. I never said 50% of the playerbase is gone, its progessively decaying.

Hyst you're the last person I would've thought to be complaining.
I was keeping it in for quite a long time and couldn't take it anymore.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Sorry, I was misleading. I never said 50% of the playerbase is gone, its progessively decaying.

I was keeping it in for quite a long time and couldn't take it anymore.
Umm no its not lol xD, Like I said if you read my reply, the player base is growing EVERY DAY. Also, like I quoted before the community is still good, I admit there are a handful of people that are a bit inpatient with bugs but like I quoted before on another thread. If they have no patients with us (which would be you at this present time as shown making this thread) then we haven't got no patients with them, round and round we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci