• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hyst you're the last person I would've thought to be complaining.
I actually think that there is nothing wrong with the community everything has to change at some point it can't be the same forever it just gets boring , and other and more things will occur its like hitting puberty you don't say WTF is happening THIS HAIR MAN! THIS HAIR!

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I've been playing for quite a while now, and I've not run into any "Baccas" "Benjas" "Bajans" etc. apart from on the forums, as far as I can see the core gameplay and experience is the same as it always has been, apart from a few tweaks here and there. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend, but you've got to remember, Sr. Mods have to deal with hundreds of ban disputes every week, I'd be amazed if they remembered one out of those. I'm sure if your friend was successful in their dispute, and they show that to the Sr. Mods, they'll have their mod application re-looked at :)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hyst.. welcome back? I haven't seen you for a while :D

I agree with everything you say. The community of MCSG has comepletly gone head-over-heels.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
yes you are totally right! A friend of mine is perma banned for doing nothing but i cant say here so much because then im going to be banned! I donno but im thinking of leaving for hive too :)
But i dont know

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
my vote is clean the whole staff out i hate ever single mod and sr.mod they are all cocky and think there all cool for being a mod and its true u lost 50% of the ppl becuse of mitch getting banned alot of communty went to hive blamh gone wobbie banned this server is being so crazy now they need a plan or something in my opion the new updates/some staff members are ruining the server thats my opion
Thats totally what i think :)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
my vote is clean the whole staff out i hate ever single mod and sr.mod they are all cocky and think there all cool for being a mod and its true u lost 50% of the ppl becuse of mitch getting banned alot of communty went to hive blamh gone wobbie banned this server is being so crazy now they need a plan or something in my opion the new updates/some staff members are ruining the server thats my opion
Blamph isn't gone, he just was sticking to hive until they fixed the massive glitch-spree that came in MCSGv2 (along with fixing all the maps, seriously the boat on SG1 is waaaay overpowered, if you get it you're set for the whole game)

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
It's got so bad that Sr.Mods are leaving
Teovald was banned....teovald!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members