• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
We don't get gold medals, we do everything for the good of the community not for shiny trinkets :p. I feel it's better that people express their opinions freely and openly and in doing so we address some of the issue with our servers to better them. Rumors have been spreading and what better place to shed light onto them than here in the forums where everyone can see and give their opinions.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I mosltly don't like (on the fourms) is all the "Thank you Team Vareide" and other TV threads get locked without reasoning...

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has been said that those things will be coming. If anything it would be a false promise is they were here all ready. Chad said they would be releasing each part of MCSGv2 at different time to ensure that everything worked well together on a large scale. While It probably could have been done a little more quickly, you cant say it's a false promise until you're told you wont be getting it. It's still there and still waiting to be added last I checked.
Sorry, poor choice of words. I shouldn't have said false promises but instead promises that have been taking to long to fulfill in a lot of people's opinions.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
What I mosltly don't like (on the fourms) is all the "Thank you Team Vareide" and other TV threads get locked without reasoning...
refer to my resignation letter.
My "Thank you Team Vareide" thread got locked because "it turned into a flamewar". Oh wait, it got deleted. This Chad VS Vareide hoopla is making us all crazy. It has to stop now. No respect at all is shown to the team who built our most loved maps. The team who made MCSG the servers that it is today.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't seen very many non spam threads in the last few days. And now even older forumers are spamming just to annoy me -.- fatmannumbah8...

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
tell me... what exactly do you do. Cause all I hear form mods nowadays is that they "have too much to do" and "you have no idea how hard it is." Well I find that that is a lie. Explain to me exactly what you do
I could send you my list of over 130+ hackers I have caught on my own in my time being mod thus far... (not including before)

Reactions: Le0

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
*Before I state my opinions below, I must say I agree with what Hystericallify originally said, in some aspects*

Hypocrites. That is the exact word that comes to mind reading through this thread.
All of you saying "The mods suck. Get rid of them" or "Too much lag. That's why I went to the hive." Your a world-class hypocrite.
Do not tell me you think the community and MCSG itself is dying when your post history is whining about things. You are doing nothing but fueling a fire, a fire that is already halfway through the rope holding up MCSG and it's community.
Are you not a part of this 'hateful' community? Everyone is, whether or not you are one of the classified 'annoyances' or someone trying to help. You need to stand up and make a difference instead of whining about how a difference needs to be made, waiting for someone to do it for you. There are people out there who want nothing more than for this community to return to its former glory, and there are people who don't give two shits. Even you don't give two shits, fine, but stay out of it. If your going to say something, take action. Your words don't matter unless they are acted upon.
"But duckluv, you probably won't even do anything."
I know some of you are muttering to yourselves as you read this, and here's why you're wrong. This community means a lot to me, I don't even know where I'd be without it, and it kills me to watch people hate on it, and watch it slowly burn away.
I have made numerous threads, and spoken to numerous people about having patience with lag, understanding why donors have their perks, drenching flame wars, I want nothing more than for this community to prosper, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, but still, in saying that, I know I'm one of few.
Everyone posting negatives in this thread needs to take actions on their words.
If you talked about how "moderators don't do their jobs and are to cocky" then talk to a mod. Listen to their side of the story. Share it with others.
Be the change. Nothing will be fixed if we don't even try, so get inspired.

MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci