• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if...?

How many of these what if questions can you answer?

• Total voters

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a question for you all (not another what if one though, sadly. :p) Should change some of the What If questions in this thread, or do you guys actually like these question and find it fun to answer them? I'm sorry about #4, if anyone had a disease or anything at a young age, that was a really bad idea for me to put that as a what if question, which of course, I apologize for the people who have had illnesses. #4 I'm definately changing... Please give me some feedback, and give me some ideas as for more What If questions, cause I'm too dumb to come up with my own ideas. :p
-RedMarzBarz_

Last edited:
E

Ephiza

For my favorite movie? I would obviously be a stormtrooper. RC_4777. What do you think? I personally like Anime over movies :3

RedMarzBarz_ I can tell that was directed at me, and I could care less about that question :D. I really don't care if anyone knew I had a disease lel

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
For my favorite movie? I would obviously be a stormtrooper. RC_4777. What do you think? I personally like Anime over movies :3

RedMarzBarz_ I can tell that was directed at me, and I could care less about that question :D. I really don't care if anyone knew I had a disease lel
That wasn't directed to you... xD

Oh yeah, I prefer anime over movies too. ;)

E

Ephiza

That wasn't directed to you... xD

Oh yeah, I prefer anime over movies too. ;)

o. Attack on Titan is so good...I love Bleach too ;). I have a good number 4 replacement. What would happen if people didn't need to eat to survive? I have a really complicated answer for that :p

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
o. Attack on Titan is so good...I love Bleach too ;). I have a good number 4 replacement. What would happen if people didn't need to eat to survive? I have a really complicated answer for that :p
Thank you! That's actually awesome. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci