• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What kind of hacks would you use IRL?

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this isn't a hack but I would love to have Optifine IRL
Speaking of this, does anyone ever try to F5 when someone is behind you or zoom in on something you can't see just to realize you are a dumb idiot? (IRL I mean :p)
What would that do? 0.0
It would make capes a socially accepted thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1.7 LifeCraft fixed that, though o.o
Yeah, but BSM offers something different. I've tried LifeCraft 1.7 sprint and I find it exactly the same, but people claim it's different therefore I should listen to the nostalgic mulish zealots and discard my own experience.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Yeah, but BSM offers something different. I've tried LifeCraft 1.7 sprint and I find it exactly the same, but people claim it's different therefore I should listen to the nostalgic mulish zealots and discard my own experience.
As long as you don't accidentally get banned from LifeCraftSurvivingGame, it should be OK.
On an unrelated note, do you know where I can purchase a bacca costume and plastic axe for Herobrine Halloween? I like to be prepared.

Reaction score
As long as you don't accidentally get banned from LifeCraftSurvivingGame, it should be OK.
On an unrelated note, do you know where I can purchase a bacca costume and plastic axe for Herobrine Halloween? I like to be prepared.
You have to catch one. Get a team of rednecks to hunt somewhere around Washington.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci