• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes a Good Username?

Are you happy with your username?

• Yes

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • That's Classified.

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like my name, however if I could re-name it I probably would. Maybe trade it out for something shorter.

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually created my name, showli2, when my little brother was trying to sign up for a game, and couldn't think of anything, and finally typed some letters in that might try to make sense. I just made #2 because I wasn't feeling creative, and it's stuck since (2007). I find my name to be very original (the only other showlis I've found are relatives), and it ties in the first letter of my name, Skylar. I do regret, though, never EVER putting a capital S on my name.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Toby= first name

22= favorite number

Enough said.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I actually created my name, showli2, when my little brother was trying to sign up for a game, and couldn't think of anything, and finally typed some letters in that might try to make sense. I just made #2 because I wasn't feeling creative, and it's stuck since (2007). I find my name to be very original (the only other showlis I've found are relatives), and it ties in the first letter of my name, Skylar. I do regret, though, never EVER putting a capital S on my name.
People have copies my old name (Redter/R3dter) which I used all the time before HalfSquirrel, which people have again copied (for the HalfSquirrel I can't be sure, but I think so)

Toby= first name

22= favorite number

Enough said.
My favourite number is 58362. It's been that for years now :p

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
No numbers
short and simple
original
kingjr = AWH MI GAWD YEA!
jr = being my name and king being just lookin pro. My only regret is not making it from kingjr to "KingJr" it just looks more pro with the caps.
TheoCritical
TheTheo
CriticalTheo
BeastTheo
Theo
and other things idk.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No numbers
short and simple
original
kingjr = AWH MI GAWD YEA!
jr = being my name and king being just lookin pro. My only regret is not making it from kingjr to "KingJr" it just looks more pro with the caps.
TheoCritical
TheTheo
CriticalTheo
BeastTheo
Theo
and other things idk.
What about TheoRetical?

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is awesome <3 If I could change my name it would be :

1. iWillTroll
2.iMostLikelyWillTroll
3. YouJustGotTrolled
4. HelpMeImDieing
And last but not least DemTrolls.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have this name for about 5 years now I guess.. It started with the name Rednasty.. Back in the day I was playing Counterstrike Source and I needed a name for it. So I started thinking, My first name is Sander - Rednas in reverse. But that didn't sound nice so I've added ty at the back. So there we had Rednasty.

When I started on my xbox I signed up, And Rednasty was already in use. So you get a list with suggestions. and guess what, Dentalrednasty was one of the suggestions. And I thought it sounded the best so that's how I got my username.

And I've never seen someone with the same name as me.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci