• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes a Good Username?

Are you happy with your username?

• Yes

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • That's Classified.

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
My IGN is Jarni, and so is my irl name. I liek it.

Reaction score
I want a new name. My current one just came to me.i was thinking a new name like synergy would be cool. What do u think.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like my name. For so many reasons:
-The "OMG" part is like a little girl fangirling over "Justin Beiber"
-It uses my real name, kinda too personal and not creative
-Doesn't roll off your tongue or sound cool when saying it.
I chose it because I had a L4D team on Xbox with gamertags such as "OMGHarrison", "OMGBeard", "OMGBren", "OMGdrown" etc... so I played along.

What I think makes a good username: Something short, sweet and often a "made up" word.
ex) Sasher, Aeruner, Synced, Vinzz, Audacious, Varji, Teiwaz, Anthrax, sliNK, Vinther, Polarity, Erasus, phoon

What I think makes a tryhard and overused type of username: A serious and 'hard' word.
ex) Dynasty, Intimidating, Intensive, Reaper, Sinister, Devastate, Chemist, Realist, Clutch, Evasive, Unrealistic

What makes a bad username: numbers, excessive letters, underscores and abbreviation/slang.
ex) You see it everywhere. including mine :(

I would totally make a new account and take any of the V words.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
I didn't get to chose my username my dad did it Xd but I'm fine with it

Danmite

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't like that my first letter is not Capital in danibull :/ Forgot it xD And it's a famous youtube rapper called "Danbull". Some people thinks i'mma fan boy. But i actually made my account before i knew of him.. xD

Why not tell the story.. xD

I used to play a game called Rivality. (Not really funny xD). And i added "Dani" from my real name "Daniel". And bull because... Bulls are awesome C: and i dunno why but i just felt like using some numbers in the name.. So i added "362" at the end. And then some of my friends told me about Minecraft. I bought an account. But when i was about to nick it "Danibull362". I thought "Hm, Why not just try Danibull C:" And it worked. But because i'mma a noob I forgot Capital "D" xD

-Danibull/Danmite

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Well the story behind my name is, I used to love star wars (still do but not as much) and There was a clone trooper called echo and he was awesome and amazing. another member of his squad was fives, his class number was 55555555555555 so i called myself echo_555 its pretty odd xD but I like it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My name also comes from Star Wars. The republic commando books and games inspired my username. My name is an serial number for a republic commando (the RC, then 4 numbers). I got those numbers from my old Lego.com account. It was going to be clonecommando, but it said it was taken and I could use 4777 as a number on the end. I used clonecommando4777 for everything, but eventually shortened it. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci