• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Makes a Good Username?

Are you happy with your username?

• Yes

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • That's Classified.

Votes: 9 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the 'hobo' aspect of my name but I use hobo1955 for everything and back when I bought minecraft I never considered the Multiplayer aspect of the game. Infact I don't think I knew it existed.
Maybe a better name would be : HOBOinSOCKS? or HoboWithaHat?
Maybe BillyBobTheHobo?
My xbox name I picked up on though and called it HOBOwithaCLUB

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
For me, what makes a good username is based on the person making the username. A good username is one you can look at daily and be happy with.

CaptainSupremo

Spectator
Reaction score
I am supremely happy with my username! CaptainSupremo! When I was making a username I went with this one because it fits me and, I REALLY hate names with numbers in them.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am supremely happy with my username! CaptainSupremo! When I was making a username I went with this one because it fits me and, I REALLY hate names with numbers in them.
Check the date from when the last post was made. Some people get annoyed at necros

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Since I share my account with my sister (sort of, I use it too often to allow her to play :p), when we first started thinking of a name we wanted to think of a cool word. We got Squirrel, but I thought that wasn't enough. So I added Half at the beginning of it. My sister wanted an under_score, so we added one (that's the only part I don't like). I think it's a pretty good name, and even has a skin to go alone with it. :)

A while ago, my friend was buying his own Minecraft account because he originally shared his with his friend. He was deciding on a username, so I helped him out :) I decided to go with the same base concept as mine. A noun, and then something to sort of describe it (not always, but this is just an idea). He chose the noun to be milk, so I kept adding this to it like MilkMonster, NinjaMilk, ObliteratedMilk, etc. He liked a lot of them, and wanted to go with MilkMonster but it wasn't working so he went with Z_Ripzz. It's also a pretty cool name I guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci