• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps do you want to see added or removed?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your kind of right, but SG1 is an example, I guess.
I see what you mean. But on servers like these, smaller maps that can be played faster more often outvote the larger maps with more depth to them. It's a bit of shame, and I would love to have some MCSG servers dedicated to the larger maps (sg1, sg2, sg3, hungry hills etc.) while still being 24 player servers.
Maybe before, but it's really easy to survive now since there's more food.
I hate this about MCSG. There is never a fear of getting low hunger like in the early days, and before V2. I hate to compare, but Hive has got this part better over MCSG. Food is much more scarce on those servers, especially the food that does good things to saturation.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I see what you mean. But on servers like these, smaller maps that can be played faster more often outvote the larger maps with more depth to them. It's a bit of shame, and I would love to have some MCSG servers dedicated to the larger maps (sg1, sg2, sg3, hungry hills etc.) while still being 24 player servers.

I hate this about MCSG. There is never a fear of getting low hunger like in the early days, and before V2. I hate to compare, but Hive has got this part better over MCSG. Food is much more scarce on those servers, especially the food that does good things to saturation.
Thankyou! I agree completely, there's should be survival all around(starvation,traps etc) and not just getting killed by someone..

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think Asia Games, Moonlight Lake, and Fortress Pyke should be removed and Valleyside University, Pirate's Bay, and Nightmare Park should take their places.
Pyke? No way! Moonlight lake should be probably be kept up since Captain_Sparklez made it popular too, despite it not being my favorite map.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Pyke? No way! Moonlight lake should be probably be kept up since Captain_Sparklez made it popular too, despite it not being my favorite map.
I've just never enjoyed Pyke. Now of course what I would most prefer would be for no maps to be removed and all the new ones added. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci