• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps do you want to see added or removed?

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know why a large portion of players don't like SG1.

"Too Big"
"No buildings"
"Not enough chests"

Awwww

It makes me feel bad inside.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your kind of right, but SG1 is an example, I guess.
Yeah, but it's nice to have some more vareity from just a forest. People want to see big and new stuff, SG2 for example was in a ruined city, which I still believe is still an excellent setting for the Hunger Games. I can imagine it in the books/movies having to battle not in the wilderness but in a city or something.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's nice to have some more vareity from just a forest. People want to see big and new stuff, SG2 for example was in a ruined city, which I still believe is still an excellent setting for the Hunger Games. I can imagine it in the books/movies having to battle not in the wilderness but in a city or something.
Nono, I'm not saying having a setting like SG2 is not a proper HG Setting, because it is, there was even a actual arena on a ruined city.

But what I am saying is places like SG4 Purely built for PVP only.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nono, I'm not saying having a setting like SG2 is not a proper HG Setting, because it is, there was even a actual arena on a ruined city.

But what I am saying is places like SG4 Purely built for PVP only.
Very True. While Sg4 is a place to fight, Sg1, Sg2, and Sg3 were more places you wouldn't just fight, but survive.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know why a large portion of players don't like SG1.

"Too Big"
"No buildings"
"Not enough chests"

Awwww

It makes me feel bad inside.
I don't like SG1 because it's boring sipmly covered in pine trees, and then there are those few areas with buildings where everyone goes. I think landmarks are a necessity, because in the Hunger Games you would be able to tell trees apart from other trees, and different landscapes. But in the Survival Games, you can't do anything of the sort. All the trees are exactly the same, the landscape is pretty simple and you can't tell one area apart from another unless it has a notable landmark on it.

SG2 once you learn the map a bit, you can easily learn where your route is and tell where other routes are just by looking at the buildings next to the cornucopia. I'm able of recognizing each building, not necessarily what's inside it though, and then I know exactly what's beyond it. Which is how it is in the Hunger Games if you played each map multiple times :p

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
You should add Valleyside University. Looks pretty darn swell :) Please add this map. I enjoy all maps on survival games and i don't think any of them should be removed. However Survival Games 1 is getting a bit old :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci