• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you consider a good W/L ratio

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I have like about 0.04% so it's pretty bad.. but i started playing this 2 months ago and I had never even tried Minecraft before that, so I'm just now actually getting better. I have 15 wins now and 5 of them I got yesterday :D

PresidentAbe

Survivor
Reaction score
The old players tend to have the lower W/L ratios like me. Now adays it's easy to become a pro, when I started I had to learn all my strategies from scratch and make my own map routes.

So true. I used to play back in 1.2.5, and it wasn't this easy.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
See I do this thing called having fun instead of these ratios you speak of.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Competition is fun for some.
I more prefer leveling then leaderboards, more of a personal achievement that you do at your own pace just for fun. Main reason I have been playing so much payday 2, it's fun to level up, I just don't like leaderboards they are normally overly competitive.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I more prefer leveling then leaderboards, more of a personal achievement that you do at your own pace just for fun. Main reason I have been playing so much payday 2, it's fun to level up, I just don't like leaderboards they are normally overly competitive.
That's fine. People just derive enjoyment from different things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci