• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

Reaction score
Guys from the knowledge I know (as well as some irl friends), Im pretty sure it is a hijack.
So from what I know, recently the famous "black box" (or something that looks EXTREMELY similar) was found in the ocean a few days ago. Apparently a few minutes before we lost the plane, it turned around (I think towards Africa) and there was a reported "missed phone-call" from a passenger on-board, speaking of passengers, a few hours before the flight started I think 2-4 people reported that their Passports were 'missing' and they 'missed' the plane... This is very possible due to the fact that people were making phone-calls before it dis-appeared, it turned around then got cut off, the "black box" was found in the ocean, some Passports were stolen and those people "missed" the plane. So in my opinion I think its a hijack, its my opinion anyways :p.

EDIT: On the news just now, they reported a signal/object coming from in between The Middle East and Malaysia, this can be the plane itself (as I said earlier, the plane turned towards Africa and it cut off). The plane could be (don't want to be racist) but hijacked by Muslims, think about it, last time there was a MAJOR hijack was the sad day of 9/11, and if its heading to the Middle East where the most common religion is Islamic its possible....
Oh ya just remembered, if you look on Google Earth, there are lots of abandoned airports and graveyards for planes in the deserts of the Middle East....

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Guys from the knowledge I know (as well as some irl friends), Im pretty sure it is a hijack.
So from what I know, recently the famous "black box" (or something that looks EXTREMELY similar) was found in the ocean a few days ago. Apparently a few minutes before we lost the plane, it turned around (I think towards Africa) and there was a reported "missed phone-call" from a passenger on-board, speaking of passengers, a few hours before the flight started I think 2-4 people reported that their Passports were 'missing' and they 'missed' the plane... This is very possible due to the fact that people were making phone-calls before it dis-appeared, it turned around then got cut off, the "black box" was found in the ocean, some Passports were stolen and those people "missed" the plane. So in my opinion I think its a hijack, its my opinion anyways :p.

EDIT: On the news just now, they reported a signal/object coming from in between The Middle East and Malaysia, this can be the plane itself (as I said earlier, the plane turned towards Africa and it cut off). The plane could be (don't want to be racist) but hijacked by Muslims, think about it, last time there was a MAJOR hijack was the sad day of 9/11, and if its heading to the Middle East where the most common religion is Islamic its possible....
Oh ya just remembered, if you look on Google Earth, there are lots of abandoned airports and graveyards for planes in the deserts of the Middle East....
I highly doubt the black box was removed and ejected from the aircraft. It is stored in a way that means it cannot be tampered with in any way. If it were an act or terrorism, a terrorist group would have claimed the act by now. Though I still think it was hijacked, I don't think the plane was tampered with in any way.

Reaction score
I highly doubt the black box was removed and ejected from the aircraft. It is stored in a way that means it cannot be tampered with in any way. If it were an act or terrorism, a terrorist group would have claimed the act by now. Though I still think it was hijacked, I don't think the plane was tampered with in any way.
yeah but it is high chance of hijack

Dude, this is scary, think about it the World Trade Centers are now done, and I think the abductors are muslims, cross your fingers that 9/11 2.0 will happen

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah but it is high chance of hijack

Dude, this is scary, think about it the World Trade Centers are now done, and I think the abductors are muslims, cross your fingers that 9/11 2.0 will happen
I believe the likelihood that this event will somehow turn into a large-scale terrorist attack where the plane was commandeered to become a massive flying bomb a la 9/11 is highly doubtful.
Logistically, it makes no sense: would you hijack a plane that is bound to run out of fuel before it can reach any worthwhile destination, or would you hijack the plane, land the plane in a covert area, refuel the plane with aviation-grade fuel, fly the plane again to wherever your target is, then smack the plane into it in a suicide attack. The effort, manpower, and (most importantly) financial drain for that entire process is incredibly high and very convoluted for its own purposes. You know what would be easier for a terrorist to do? Hijacking a plane that's more local to the target, or using an equivalent amount of time, effort, and money through the black market for some sort of ballistic missile (an alternative to a suicide plane).

And in regards to motives and demographics of the hijackers, generalizing the hijackers as Muslim doesn't really say much except expose some of your subconscious biases. Malaysia is a Muslim country with some of the world's largest mosques (I had the opportunity to visit one of them while I was there last summer. Nice place, and there was an odd amount of pork to be found), but there aren't many radical Islamist groups to be found there. A significant part of China's population follows Islam as well, but no one's making any claims on Chinese Muslim terrorists (and they shouldn't be, considering that the Chinese Muslim population aren't really geo-political terrorist material). There are the Iranian asylum seekers too, but Iran is a Shia Muslim country whilst the most well-known Islamist terrorist groups like al-Qaeda are Sunni, so it's unlikely that they'd be cooperative (if you knew anything about Islam's religious sectarianism, you'd understand why). And then there's the fact that a majority of the Islamist groups that are operating today stem from the Middle East, Northern and Central Africa, and the Northern Caucus regions of the world, and Malaysia Flight 370 was nowhere near any of those places.

Terrorism is definitely a bad thing, but Islamist terrorism definitely something I think we can rule out here. (It's a fascinating field of study, for those interested, though)

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I believe the likelihood that this event will somehow turn into a large-scale terrorist attack where the plane was commandeered to become a massive flying bomb a la 9/11 is highly doubtful.
Logistically, it makes no sense: would you hijack a plane that is bound to run out of fuel before it can reach any worthwhile destination, or would you hijack the plane, land the plane in a covert area, refuel the plane with aviation-grade fuel, fly the plane again to wherever your target is, then smack the plane into it in a suicide attack. The effort, manpower, and (most importantly) financial drain for that entire process is incredibly high and very convoluted for its own purposes. You know what would be easier for a terrorist to do? Hijacking a plane that's more local to the target, or using an equivalent amount of time, effort, and money through the black market for some sort of ballistic missile (an alternative to a suicide plane).

And in regards to motives and demographics of the hijackers, generalizing the hijackers as Muslim doesn't really say much except expose some of your subconscious biases. Malaysia is a Muslim country with some of the world's largest mosques (I had the opportunity to visit one of them while I was there last summer. Nice place, and there was an odd amount of pork to be found), but there aren't many radical Islamist groups to be found there. A significant part of China's population follows Islam as well, but no one's making any claims on Chinese Muslim terrorists (and they shouldn't be, considering that the Chinese Muslim population aren't really geo-political terrorist material). There are the Iranian asylum seekers too, but Iran is a Shia Muslim country whilst the most well-known Islamist terrorist groups like al-Qaeda are Sunni, so it's unlikely that they'd be cooperative (if you knew anything about Islam's religious sectarianism, you'd understand why). And then there's the fact that a majority of the Islamist groups that are operating today stem from the Middle East, Northern and Central Africa, and the Northern Caucus regions of the world, and Malaysia Flight 370 was nowhere near any of those places.

Terrorism is definitely a bad thing, but Islamist terrorism definitely something I think we can rule out here. (It's a fascinating field of study, for those interested, though)
So thoughts on ransom?

Reaction score
[quote="krackan, post: 1072812, member: 79296'Thoughts on ransom?[/quote]
They probably would of mentioned it by now, wouldn't they? What have they got to wait for?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I doubt that the black box has been found. If it has, then surely the rest of the plane should have been found as well.
The lack of any form of debris or wreckage thus far, and the fact that communications were lost mid-flight rules out a crash, and we now know that the plane began to turn just before communications were severed points towards a hijacking.
There were apparently a pair of passengers flying with stolen passports, which points to those two being the hijackers. What exactly they have done with the plane is still a mystery.

Last edited:

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
But if some relatives can call the cellphones of the passengers, why doesn't the Police locate the cell phones and find the plane or the cellphones?o_O

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so I have actually being studying this topic for a while and I believe I know what happend. The plane was flying over the ocean and a highly skilled team of narwhal terrorists used there horn to puncture a hole in the plane which brought it down they the narwhals tactically took hostage of the people on board and now have them held hostage in a underwater military camp deep in the artic ocean. I believe soon we will see the narwhals come forward to the public with a ransom for the freedom of the hostages. If you think about it this is the only realistic solution to the missing plane.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci