• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so I have actually being studying this topic for a while and I believe I know what happend. The plane was flying over the ocean and a highly skilled team of narwhal terrorists used there horn to puncture a hole in the plane which brought it down they the narwhals tactically took hostage of the people on board and now have them held hostage in a underwater military camp deep in the artic ocean. I believe soon we will see the narwhals come forward to the public with a ransom for the freedom of the hostages. If you think about it this is the only realistic solution to the missing plane.
We've found a new Albert Einstein!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
We've found a new Albert Einstein!
Thank you, it's actually quite way if you look in the right places.

But in all seriousness I think their is only 2 realistic options of what happened.
a) mechanical failure that caused the plane to go down
b) the most likely scenario is a terrorism attack and not like the one I described :p
It is a horrible thing to happen and unfortunately it is highly unlikely but I hope every one is found safe and ok.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
What is going around now is that the plane got HIJACKED!!!!!
That's right.
So the people are now either dead or alive or captured. It's like the schrodeingers cat thingy in science.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
What is going around now is that the plane got HIJACKED!!!!!
That's right.
So the people are now either dead or alive or captured. It's like the schrodeingers cat thingy in science.
Schrodeingers hostages?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
The plane probably crashed somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Apparently, they have issued it as now being Hijacked. They think Al Qaeda has got the plane or a Chinese terrorist group has got it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci