• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's happened to the Malaysia Airlines flight?

Writer

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps it was hijacked, but the media still says "Malaysian officials say the plane was intentionally diverted and could have flown on either a northern or southern arc from its last known position." -BBC News 7 Hours ago.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
what do you mean "insured"? what does he think of the situation??
You can insure a plane, just as you insure a car, He has no idea, what's going on with the plane itself, although what he does know is that the company benefits from it due to premiums going up.

Exvaries

Spectator
Reaction score
What if this is one jumbo-jet-sized insurance scam?
Yes. Just yes.

But seriously, I think it was hijacked, I mean; how often do you see 2 stolen passports on a plane that just happens to go missing? I just hope they come back safely, even though I'm starting to doubt they will. #Pray4MH370

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sigh, I guess the only thing we can do is speculate. I mean, I'm an incredibly skeptic person and an open-minded one as well, but there's a part of my brain that keeps on assuring me that there is no chance ;-;

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Although not specifically related, this picture I saw a couple weeks ago gave me a good laugh:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Here's my theory.

After years of targeting/attacking of the aviation industry across the world, and countless attacking's on their leaders. Al Qaeda Has stolen two passports and gotten onto the plane, being skilled enough with airlines controls, two Al Qaeda members have ram raided the Airline's Pilot Cabin, turning all trackers etc off, flying it to an unknown destination. A couple months will pass and Al Qaeda will hold a ransom for the freeing of numerous jailed Al Qaeda members, in return the passengers will be freed. I really don't know. I just had a thought in class today at school.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Here's my theory.

After years of targeting/attacking of the aviation industry across the world, and countless attacking's on their leaders. Al Qaeda Has stolen two passports and gotten onto the plane, being skilled enough with airlines controls, two Al Qaeda members have ram raided the Airline's Pilot Cabin, turning all trackers etc off, flying it to an unknown destination. A couple months will pass and Al Qaeda will hold a ransom for the freeing of numerous jailed Al Qaeda members, in return the passengers will be freed. I really don't know. I just had a thought in class today at school.
I'm more interested in the name "Pro_H1j4ker2345" that appears in your signature. Are you his accomplice???
You perp!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the name "Pro_H1j4ker2345" that appears in your signature. Are you his accomplice???
You perp!
No one shall know our secrets :eek:
we are school friends c: he taught me about the forums and often comes to my house to play mcsg c:

No one shall know our secrets :eek: We know too much c:

We are known as Pro Hijackers
that doesn't mean anything c:<

You know too much now *Deletes Memory*

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Recent reports state that 300+ objects have been found in the ocean, yet no radar signals to back this up?. I strongly stand with krackan 's statement.

I think that the whole thing was planned but Im going to leave it at that..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci