• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats the most pain you have ever had?

_AustinHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I was at the beach one day, all peaceful at stuff, but NO! While in the water a razor sharp shell went up all the way in my foot. I ran back to the beach chair trying to ignore the excruciating pain in my foot. What was worse was the fact that send kept coming in the wound. I sat on the chair clenching my foot screaming at my parents to come to the shore and help. Five minutes later my brother comes over and asks what's wrong. I tell him and instead of running to my parents, he's on the beach screaming for them too! Eventually my parents came and took me to the er. During the surgery I was awake, obviously they numbed it. I got the stabbing pain in my foot stabbed again and then he took some small pliers and peace by peace started pulling out the shell bits. It hurt soo bad!

Voltex

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I just discovered I've got an ingrown toenail so I'm expecting some pain :c

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
This probably doesn't seem like much to many of you, but my friend once took a MASSIVE run up, a MASSIVE swing and smashed the back of my head with a tennis racquet. Got knocked out cold.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I stubbed my Toe in a metal bench, It was bleeding and almost all of the toenail was black and blue :c

Writer

Career
Reaction score
I broke my middle finger in basketball, I didn't realise I had broken it as I could still move it..so basically, I was at school in P.E and my finger got bent back too far..
I got told to visit the reception at my school so I could call my mum to take me to the hospital, and the woman behind the desk started bending my finger, resulting in my face flooding with tears because of the amount of pain it caused..

I also had to wait 8 hours in the waiting room watching Flog It and listening to kids screaming just to be told I had broken it..

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
I was putting in some graphite into a pencil. One of those refillable ones but not mechanical. The manual ones. Anyway I was pushing it in and then I decided to slam it into the table so it would go in... then I forgot there was another sharp graphite bit on the writing side and it stabbed into me and went halfway through my hand. You can still see the graphite colour inside my hand where I stabbed it.

EDIT: I also stepped on my toe once.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I was putting in some graphite into a pencil. One of those refillable ones but not mechanical. The manual ones. Anyway I was pushing it in and then I decided to slam it into the table so it would go in... then I forgot there was another sharp graphite bit on the writing side and it stabbed into me and went halfway through my hand. You can still see the graphite colour inside my hand where I stabbed it.

EDIT: I also stepped on my toe once.
Dude, i think we might be related, because I have the exact same thing :eek:

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I haven't had any really bad pain, I do get cramps a lot, and I had a very bad one two weeks ago, so, I mean, that's kinda high, but that was probably the not worst, cutting never really hurt me, as I think it's because I self harm, but once when I was 7 there was a beer bottle, and a rock, I smashed the beer bottle and a glass shard slit my middle finger right open near the bone.

My biggest emotional pain is quite obvious and is stated on my profile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci