• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you see mcsg in four years?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
How much longer do you think mcsg will last oh and quick question weren't you from 2012 or am I just confusing you with someone else because you made your forum account in 2014
I think MCSG will last for more than 5 years into the future, maybe longer.

I'm from about June 2013, so you must be mistaking me for someone else :(

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think MCSG will last for more than 5 years into the future, maybe longer.

I'm from about June 2013, so you must be mistaking me for someone else :(
Fushisushi idk but mcsg is still kinda fun to many hackers tho ruining the experience

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I love how they can't even lock this thread for necro, because it's still relevant and therefore does not violate the rules.

TheRealHawk62

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah but the hackers had some simple hacks
Now there sonic and superman
They were still impossible to kill. Does the severity of the hacks really matter after a certain point? The point is that hackers always suck

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They were still impossible to kill. Does the severity of the hacks really matter after a certain point? The point is that hackers always suck
Thats true but hey if they can fly or speed to you its easier to die. If they just have reach or aimbot you could still bow spam or at least choke point them

TheRealHawk62

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats true but hey if they can fly or speed to you its easier to die. If they just have reach or aimbot you could still bow spam or at least choke point them
You can't bow spam in a game where you got roughly 4-6 arrows a game. In v1 arrows use to be much more rare so that you actually had to craft them with materials if you wanted to have some since they only came in stacks of 1 from chests and also fly hacking with still very much a thing in v1

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope in 4 years time we we would have grown larger and expanded the server and the mcsg will have a better anti-cheat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci