• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

J

Joel/MadDawg

In 6th grade me and my friends were waiting for a teacher to open her door so we were talking about her our favorite and least favorite teachers. It so happened that she was a terrible teacher, so one of my friends commented "Mrs. Fuentes sucks!". Unfortunately, she opened the door right as he said that. She came up to us with a death-stare and then sent all three of us to the principal's office, where we got off with a warning. I was scared that she was going to kill all of us right on the spot.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Me and my friends were having a tennis ball war, and a teacher saw us, and we had to sit out our recess for like 3 weeks lol.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In 3rd grade I was told to sit down and had to miss recess. ;( Never gotten in trouble...I just don't do anything...

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I 'talked' (not really) during a test, and the teacher took me and my friend I was not even talking to and yelled like he'd never yelled before in the middle of the hallway, and we both cried, and got detentions.

(This May or may not have been last year)
Oh duck! D: How could you?!?! :c

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I've done a lot of things that deserve extremely bad punishments but the most amount of trouble I have been in was for something so stupid.

A guy punched me in the face, he broke his hand. I got suspended for 3 days..

While I've broken someone's nose with my fist then gave him a black eye by kicking him into a locker. I got a warning.

^My school is messed up

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Another funny story:

In Kindergarten, back when I didn't really no better, at recess I was running from some other kid whilst playing tag, and in fear of getting tagged I ran up this weird, angled, ladder thing to the top of the playground. A kid was blocking me from getting up there, and of course I got tagged. Out of rage I punched him in the balls, teacher saw me, and I just got some "bad slip" for the day, which my parents couldn't care less about.

I have an issue with taking out my anger on people.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I've done a lot of things that deserve extremely bad punishments but the most amount of trouble I have been in was for something so stupid.

A guy punched me in the face, he broke his hand. I got suspended for 3 days..

While I've broken someone's nose with my fist then gave him a black eye by kicking him into a locker. I got a warning.

^My school is messed up
Oh yeah, some kid at our school got beat up with a broom and got suspended for 2 days, same with the guy who beat him up.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh yeah, some kid at our school got beat up with a broom and got suspended for 2 days, same with the guy who beat him up.

When this type of stuff happens in my school, not only would the person be expelled, they would be arrested on felony charges.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score

If this type of stuff happened in my school, not only would the person have gotten expelled, they would've been arrested on felony charges.
We've had a few more serious cases of horseplay and assault, but I don't believe anybody's been arrested. The two were friends anyway, so it was more of an act of horseplay rather than something illegal.

But still, getting suspended off of being the victim has never made sense to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci