• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachary coon

Spectator
Reaction score
Just would like to post that I was playing in one of the servers, (Us4 I belive) and got to the top of one of the buildings. I got bored waiting for night to come to refill the chest and started breaking this random glass block. Like any good server the glass kept reappearing and I kept breaking it. However after a while I got kicked by nocheatplus That suppose to happen or was it a glitch? If it was suppose to happen I do belive its a little harsh... but I doubt that it was suppose to happen

EpicWOngo

Spectator
Reaction score
Green bugs: Needs to be fixed by us (MCSG)
Red bugs: Needs to be fixed by Bukkit

Well Clank I don't know if you know this or not but theres a bug with winning the game apprently only i have the problem whenever I win the game it shows I did. But when I quit mc and log back on it shows my score before I won if its a bug please fix it

bol398

Spectator
Reaction score
cant join the eu and saplings/varide servers. i got banned and when i got unbanned i couldnt join the servers. But i can join au/us servers

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been experiencing some leaderboards issues. One time i check i have 116 wins and 7000 bounty, next time i check the stats reset to the ones i had before i won that game. so basicly it skipped my played game that i won.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Not completely off-topic but related to the 'Performance issues' :
Oh come on, people downloading data in my house plus Bukkit performance issues gives me 7000ms ping, you kidding me?

NerdKitteyz

Tribute
Reaction score
my friend trevorstar22 is having a bug. when he gets something from a chest it disapears.

its been happening the whole game.

please help

~NerdKitteyz

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Spectators can glitch in to you or something and change where you look, throw items while you are standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci