• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yes i do not wanna get deleted by those people, simply because they don't deserve it. people won't have to work hard in order to be good in pvp in 1.9, which makes me angry, because that's all what pvp should be. hard work and skill.
1.7 just takes a steady hand and w-spam. All hard work and skill was removed after 1.6 with the sprint key.

MCGamer will almost certainly be updating. You people who joined lately are so spoiled and have never updated to another version before. Here's a heads up: new versions are more stable and allow for more opportunity from a development level, and upon the release of 1.9 we will see the introduction of new PvP tactics and change, which everyone is always so scared of.

Do you really want to play the exact same game over and over again? Because I'm starting to get bored of 1.7 after almost 2 years of it.

Edit: That came off a bit strong, but I hope I got my point across :p

Last edited:

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
1.7 just takes a steady hand and w-spam. All hard work and skill was removed after 1.6 with the sprint key.

MCGamer will almost certainly be updating. You people who joined lately are so spoiled and have never updated to another version before. Here's a heads up: new versions are more stable and allow for more opportunity from a development level, and upon the release of 1.9 we will see the introduction of new PvP tactics and change, which everyone is always so scared of.

Do you really want to play the exact same game over and over again? Because I'm starting to get bored of 1.7 after almost 2 years of it.
lol, i played minecraft i played minecraft since the alpha and mcsg for around 2 and a half years so don't try to tell me im spoiled

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score

Edit: That came off a bit strong, but I hope I got my point across :p
I'm from 2012... rekt

jk ilyy

Xerox_Unchained

Tribute
Reaction score
yep it takes so much skill to shoot someone with an op fire arrow when u have 2 bows to play with, also rodspaming will be so much easier since u have 2 rods that u can use
and i think im good enough/better then you in terms of understanding pvp, so dont try to tell me i didnt have skill
First of all, damaging weapons can only be put in the main hand. Do your research idiot.
Second of all, provided you know how to strafe and run in an unorganized manor, people can't predict where you go and hit you, most noobs just fire at will and hope for the best. I'm sure your years of time wastage on a block game have brought you life-saving skills to which you can say you think you are better than another person, when in reality, you are the same as the rest.

lol, i played minecraft i played minecraft since the alpha and mcsg for around 2 and a half years so don't try to tell me im spoiled
If you've played for 2 1/2 years, how come you can't adapt to this, like everything else.

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all, damaging weapons can only be put in the main hand. Do your research idiot.
Second of all, provided you know how to strafe and run in an unorganized manor, people can't predict where you go and hit you, most noobs just fire at will and hope for the best. I'm sure your years of time wastage on a block game have brought you life-saving skills to which you can say you think you are better than another person, when in reality, you are the same as the rest.

If you've played for 2 1/2 years, how come you can't adapt to this, like everything else.
So you call me idiot and judge me when you never even talked or played with me? You seem to be a friendly guy I'd like to hang out with ;)

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope they are gonna wait... if it's bad they should propably not upgrade or downgrade to 1.7, if they already upgraded to 1.9.. :)

Reaction score
i love it when people call 1.7 stale but have only scratched the surface in terms of techniques

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope that McGamer does update to 1.9. Yes, it will affect some aspects of pvp but at the same time, guys, we all have change. And yes, it will be hard to re learn our tactics, I think this change is good. Just because something is harder, doesn't mean it is bad. I for one am a person who loves challenges. And this, is just a new one to tackle. I hope that McGamer does switch to 1.9.

Saying that everyone will leave McGamer is just a huge exaggeration. Many people have loved this server enough to pay money to get perks. And, I don't see them quitting just because it is hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci