• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

74th Hunger Games Arena

Would you want this map to be on the Survival Games?

• Total voters

HartmannHunter22

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm gonna be the firs to go out on a limb and say make the 75th after you are 100% done with this...though you may want etho to help you with all the red stone that you would need to replicate the clock that betee discovers! A challenging idea but I bet you could do it! GL

striker4000

Tribute
Reaction score
This map is so classic. It is exactly how the Hunger Games was! It's great and I am really excited to play this map. Maybe the only suggestion is adding a few more chests as I played on a different server this map and food is a BIG issue. There aren't many mobs? BUT. I looked at your change log. I can't wait. Such an awesome simple map is exactly what I wanna play. Thumbs up from me. :)

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm gonna be the firs to go out on a limb and say make the 75th after you are 100% done with this...though you may want etho to help you with all the red stone that you would need to replicate the clock that betee discovers! A challenging idea but I bet you could do it! GL
Thanks!!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You should add a couple landmark sort of buildings or just bigger trees that are noticeable for how they are different from others. Otherwise it will end up like SG1, a boring forest map that was supposed to just copy the Hunger Games.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
You should add a couple landmark sort of buildings or just bigger trees that are noticeable for how they are different from others. Otherwise it will end up like SG1, a boring forest map that was supposed to just copy the Hunger Games.
Ya, that's what I'm thinking. But just saying, SG1 is nothing like the 74th Hunger Games arena in the actual book except for the fact that they both have trees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci