• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Benja and Jerome: Your Thoughts and Opinions

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
He used Better Sprint Mod on these servers even after being asked not to multiple times.
But as Blamph stated before, you got to give them some credit for reaching a million subscribers...

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
People keep hating on Benja and Jerome because they have some of the most annoying fans you will ever meet. Personally, I have nothing against them except for the fact that they brought their fans to MCSG and for a period of time while they were at MCSG, their fans went on a rampage of annoying people constantly.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think using Better Sprint was wrong; he was just fighting his opinion. He believed that all Better Sprint did was fix his buggy sprint. And I guess his opinion held some ground, because the largest Minecraft communities now allow Better Sprint (Hive, Hypixel, etc.) Plus, some form of bindable sprint will be added into 1.7.

Though I disagree with the use of BSM, I'm not going to hold him responsible for all other BSM users, as some people seem to be doing. He didn't even mention BSM in his videos before his ban. Only after did fans find out he used it. So how can he cause so many BSM users?

I watch his videos; they entertain me. Sure on his servers, he does the occasional /heal or /fly, but it's normally "for the sake of comedy" or entertainment. Like that one episode where he saved himself from falling into the void, then gave everyone /fly; I thought it was hilarious.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think using Better Sprint was wrong; he was just fighting his opinion. He believed that all Better Sprint did was fix his buggy sprint. And I guess his opinion held some ground, because the largest Minecraft communities now allow Better Sprint (Hive, Hypixel, etc.) Plus, some form of bindable sprint will be added into 1.7.

Though I disagree with the use of BSM, I'm not going to hold him responsible for all other BSM users, as some people seem to be doing. He didn't even mention BSM in his videos before his ban. Only after did fans find out he used it. So how can he cause so many BSM users?

I watch his videos; they entertain me. Sure on his servers, he does the occasional /heal or /fly, but it's normally "for the sake of comedy" or entertainment. Like that one episode where he saved himself from falling into the void, then gave everyone /fly; I thought it was hilarious.
He did mention it before the perm-ban, I remember that rather well. And using Better Sprint is wrong; if you believed that you should be allowed to beat up people that walk past your yard, does that mean you shouldn't be held accountable and arrested?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He did mention it before the perm-ban, I remember that rather well. And using Better Sprint is wrong; if you believed that you should be allowed to beat up people that walk past your yard, does that mean you shouldn't be held accountable and arrested?
Can you link me to the video where he mentions it before his perm ban?

The thing is he was held accountable and arrested, by his ban. I don't disagree with the ban, but still, he was just fighting his opinion, and I can respect him for that. Now some people believe that every single BSM user is because of him. Even if some BSM users come from him, they just agree with Mitch's opinion, which is nothing wrong. The BSM user should get banned, but then they'll just find another community that supports their opinion, which is perfectly fine.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can you link me to the video where he mentions it before his perm ban?

The thing is he was held accountable and arrested, by his ban. I don't disagree with the ban, but still, he was just fighting his opinion, and I can respect him for that. Now some people believe that every single BSM user is because of him. Even if some BSM users come from him, they just agree with Mitch's opinion, which is nothing wrong. The BSM user should get banned, but then they'll just find another community that supports their opinion, which is perfectly fine.
I believe it was in the 70s of the Hunger Games series, I'm not sure the exact video. It was back in February, I remember people talking about it.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I think they're decent people but I think their fanbase can be a bit mean sometime
I went into a lobby once and people were talking about Baccas so I said "Baccas make good wooly coats". and one person with like 600 points who had a bacca skin told me to go "f*** myself". another bacca in that lobby who noticed my points said "Can I team with you? I'll make you a nice wooly coat" That made me cry with laughter tbh.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe it was in the 70s of the Hunger Games series, I'm not sure the exact video. It was back in February, I remember people talking about it.
Can you link me to the specific video?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci