• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering why I was so rapidly losing points! Thanks Chad!

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Guy I killed a guy and i gained triple of it and i had 80000 bounty but then i bounty it all up and had 977 left

Waa432

Spectator
Reaction score
Would you get banned if you joined a game and killed someone, but somehow ended up with more points than you should have? I'm not exactly sure what the glitch is so I don't really understand whats going on.

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad, did you reset the points yet this morning? I am kinda scared to go on because i don't wanna get caught up in all of this point glitch, bug business.

benman19

Spectator
Reaction score
I went from 1100 points, about, to 770. I've lost 4 games, but still, I wouldn't be down to that. Also, I've experienced mods who were talking to some of the "offenders" like they were good friends. They just couldn't care less.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It still needs to be rolled back a bit more. All those people on US still didn't have that 8k-15k range. Only a few did that I remember like Creeper_Mayor and Gloomys53

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
It's not your fault Every time you kill someone the point multiply i think by 3x?
And no You don't have to bounty you're points away this warning is for only people who are 'abusing' It.
Did you knew, that you are one of the players with the highest amount of points on US?

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes because some person that hates me thought it would be funny to bounty 41mill points on me when i won the game i still got the point for some reason.
It wasn't My fault that i got a bounty then get banned.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It still needs to be rolled back a bit more. All those people on US still didn't have that 8k-15k range. Only a few did that I remember like Creeper_Mayor and Gloomys53
Agreed. I've been looking through the total bounty on the leaderboards, and it seems like a random number has just been assigned to people. There are people that play in different regions, and people with 0 victories that somehow have 9000+ points when they didn't before. There are so many of these in fact that it fills up the whole first page, when there were only a handful with more than 8000 points before the 'reset'. If you're going to be resetting the bounty, either reset everyone to 100 or give them the points that they had before the glitches started. But just randomly (or algorithmically) selecting a number for people's bounties makes absolutely no sense.

SkYriiMx

Spectator
Reaction score
Are the AU servers being fixed at the moment because it says there is a connection error and i dont have bad internet.... it says on the forums that au 12345678 are in game, lobby... etc but in the multiplayer menu on minecraft none of the servers are active! answers???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci