• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Survival Games Ancient Japan!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Never lagged on it even when I had my bad computer.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The chests were evenly spread out, unlike most of the current maps *cough* Survival Games 1, 2, and 3 *cough*
Survival Games 1 and 2 are amazing - their chest placement is perfect.

But I liked Ancient Japan - I hope they bring it back. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I was never a big fan of it, and were there even tier 2s on that map?

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I love this map because
1) it was freaking awesome
2) i got my first win on it on DaveP_7 :p

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
I was never a big fan of it, and were there even tier 2s on that map?
Oh there were many tier 2's

Anyways I found the map da bomb due to my route being decently game changing and secret, although I myself experienced a glitch in which all the blocks became see through and sometimes even crashing my Minecraft due to chunk errors. Which thus makes me think that it would probably be best for the community to leave this map behind us and leave open slots for new maps rather than revisiting old ones.
Except for Skylands I wannnntz it :C!

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
upload_2013-10-18_20-22-48.png

I can't say I loved the map, because I never made it out of the cornucopia, but it seems pretty cool, so I think it deserves a second chance.

E

EagleMan

THe reason Demon's Breeze hasn't been removed is because there was a simple solution to the lag, turn off your sound. Whereas with Ancient Japan there was no solution.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
It is one of these maps that you need to have a decent route on, or else you aren't going to do too well on it. Personally I didn't mind this map, although I rarely voted for it. Maybe it should be given a second chance.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, the map was made by The Biscuit Foundation (Not TV, but a large number of TV members in it).
Second of all, All though I'd love to have it back it can cause lag due to the abnormal amount of fence and trapdoors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci